Drivers Liscense weight

Options
MOMOFTWO29
MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
Okay so most of you know I was in a car accident yesterday (if you read the chit chat fun and games section). if you don't, I am okay and so is my kids, my hubby, and my mom. Well, anyways the state trooper asks me for my drivers liscense, registration and my insurance card, so I get them out and give them to him, he looks at them and writes all the info down and then he hands me my stuff back and I look at my drivers liscense and where it says weight it says 263 pounds. Well, as of this morning I weigh 248.8!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so excited. Can you believe that I didn't lie on how much I weighed when I got the drivers liscense issued. I just had to toot my own horn and say wow. :flowerforyou:

Replies

• SatelliteCrush80
    SatelliteCrush80 Posts: 3,575 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry to hear about your accident and glad that everyone is OK...

And super happy for you on your weight loss...that's so awesome! Keep up the amazing work! :flowerforyou:
  • Starrotts
    Starrotts Posts: 164
    Options
    :flowerforyou: thats awesome ...in Canada we dont have a weight on our license just height.....lol.......
  • Kirsten2577
    Kirsten2577 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Glad to hear everyone is Okay!

Congrats at the weight loss! Awesome job !
  • MOMOFTWO29
    Options
    thanks everyone :flowerforyou:
  • jlhcrh3
    jlhcrh3 Posts: 314
    Options
    yes, luckily where I live they don't put they weight on there :bigsmile:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    Options

I wish they didn't here but they do but I am glad to be under what it says for the first time in my life. :flowerforyou:
  • Ten10
    Ten10 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    I am so happy that you and you're family are okay and especially excited that you lost the weight.
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options

I wish they didn't here but they do but I am glad to be under what it says for the first time in my life. :flowerforyou:

Glad you're all ok from the accident! :flowerforyou:
    As for the license weight issue, I've ALWAYS lied on mine! Always lied when I donated blood too, until the last time, when it dawned on me that I actually weighed LESS than the weight I'd always put down on the form! :laugh:
  • 1crazymom
    1crazymom Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Glad to hear everyone's ok! Congrats on the weight loss.:flowerforyou:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    Options
    I am so happy that you and you're family are okay and especially excited that you lost the weight.

thanks
  • MOMOFTWO29
    Options

Glad you're all ok from the accident! :flowerforyou:
    As for the license weight issue, I've ALWAYS lied on mine! Always lied when I donated blood too, until the last time, when it dawned on me that I actually weighed LESS than the weight I'd always put down on the form! :laugh:

I used to lie all the time when I put my weight on my drivers license but that time I didn't for some reason, now I am less than what it says, so happy about that. thanks
  • MOMOFTWO29
    Options
    Glad to hear everyone's ok! Congrats on the weight loss.:flowerforyou:

thanks so much.
  • PurdyMommy
    PurdyMommy Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    Yeah I had my address changed on my driverslicence but didnt have money to retake my pic but I did change my weight on my License. So now people look at my pic and says its not me and I just LAUGH! And say yes it is.. It says 190 but in the pic I was liek 240! I ALWAYS GET TOLD I CANT BUY HUBBYS CIGGS OR ME A DRIN!K hehe
  • sixtyinchesoffury
    sixtyinchesoffury Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    i actually based my goal on the weight on me DL

go figure:flowerforyou:
  • willywonka
    willywonka Posts: 743 Member
    Options
    Hi girlie, so glad that ya'll are all ok from the car accident.
    And way to go on the driver's liscense weight, woohoo :drinker:
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    the last time I was at the DMV, I was lying my *kitten* off about what I weighed, and the woman oh-so-casually remarked- you know it is illegal to lie about your weight by more than ten lbs?

I was mortified. I didn't come clean though.

mine says 190, and at that time, I weighed like 235.

I will be so happy when it is true!

I'm glad you are ok! And proud of you for your amazing progress!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    Options
    thanks so much guys. :flowerforyou:
  • mom24qties
    mom24qties Posts: 112
    Options
    That is sooooo cool! I actually lied on my license but now I weigh less than what it says! I can't believe how much I have changed over the last few months and it hasn't been really that hard! Glad to hear that everyone is okay and I am so proud of you!!!
  • Sarandipity
    Sarandipity Posts: 1,560
    Options
    I am glad everyone is ok!

Congratulations on the DL. That is awesome! :drinker:

I didn't lie on mine, but I just never updated it when I got it renewed. They always seemed to skip over it and I never corrected them :laugh: I think the weight on it is the weight I was when I was 18
  • MOMOFTWO29
    Options
    thanks guys, you are all the reason that I love this site so much. :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!