Weekend!

Options
agarlits
agarlits Posts: 429 Member
Anybody doing anything interesting?

I get off at 12 from the credit union, then I'm heading to my grandparents on my fathers side because my grandfather flips houses and he wants help siding the house their doing now.

THEN I'm heading to the other grandparents (mothers side) to do yard work for them because they cant get out and around very well anymore.

Sometime today I'll throw an hour long workout into the mix, dont know what I'm doing tomorrow. Guess I'll have to survive today first :laugh:

Replies

• chopsticks
    chopsticks Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    taking the kids to the playground early afternoon...that'll get me moving. Going to my in laws for dinner and we just got a new trampoline so i'll have to get on that later...yeah more excersize. All that means i shouldn't have to do a work out today!! I prefer to get my excersize in fun ways rather than a work out. Tomorrow i have no idea. Have a great weekend.
  • lgolden
    lgolden Posts: 164
    Options
    Anybody doing anything interesting?

I get off at 12 from the credit union, then I'm heading to my grandparents on my fathers side because my grandfather flips houses and he wants help siding the house their doing now.

THEN I'm heading to the other grandparents (mothers side) to do yard work for them because they cant get out and around very well anymore.

Sometime today I'll throw an hour long workout into the mix, dont know what I'm doing tomorrow. Guess I'll have to survive today first :laugh:

Good for you! What a great grandson you are - I am sure they appreciate you. It looks like you'll be burning a ton of calories even if you don't fit in an hour long workout.

As for me...I am going to workout this morning at home, clean the house and do my weekly grocery shopping. Definately not exciting or fun! :ohwell:
  • agarlits
    Options
    I do this stuff every saturday to help out and make a little extra $$. I still do my hour long workout and use the extra evergy i burn to expedite my weightloss a bit. Boy do I feel drained at the end of the day though:yawn:
  • onfleur
    onfleur Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Am going to blow off house cleaning, laundry and all things domestic. I am heading out for a nice morning walk and then am going to head up the canyon for some 'me time'. I have not done that in a long time. Tomorrow will be family time but for today, it is going to be about ME.:bigsmile:
  • agarlits
    Options
    Am going to blow off house cleaning, laundry and all things domestic. I am heading out for a nice morning walk and then am going to head up the canyon for some 'me time'. I have not done that in a long time. Tomorrow will be family time but for today, it is going to be about ME.:bigsmile:
    That sounds like a GREAT day. I'm envious:cry:
  • hoamai
    hoamai Posts: 76
    Options
    so far this morning - went to the farmers' market and bought some yummy vegies and strawberries, cleaning up outside (after days of rain), bought some flowers to plant later today, cleaned house. Now am off to the gym for about an hour - this afternoon more gardening and hopefully a trip to the pool. Tonight is cook out night - so looking forward to that -
    Have a good week end, chao :glasses:
  • HealthierMamasita
    HealthierMamasita Posts: 1,126 Member
    Options
    You're an awesome grandson agarlits. Good for you!

We're taking the girls to the amusement park today. Tomorrow we are going to see the movie Up.

Have a great weekend all!

~Jo :flowerforyou:
  • d5d14m66
    d5d14m66 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Painting! We're remodeling the house & I'm painting what will be my sis' new bedroom. Just finished taping the newly-painted wall so I can paint the trim around a double-wide closet and a double-wide door. *bleh*

"The taping is the hardest part." (sung to the tune of Tom Petty's "The waiting is the hardest part" -- hee!)
  • toots99
    toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
    Options
    Working! i am a waitress so I rarely have weekends off! :drinker:
  • Innerglow
    Innerglow Posts: 1,074 Member
    Options
    I am working a 10 hr shift today from 8-6:30, then i'm gonna pick up my daughter from grandma's and we're going to the opening of the new part of the riverwalk here in san antonio! I can't wait, 2 more hours!:happy:
  • HealthierMamasita
    HealthierMamasita Posts: 1,126 Member
    Options
    How is everyones weekend going?!

We got in from the amusement park around 10:30ish and I am soooo tired right now.
    Well worth it though!

Taking the girls to the movies to see Up in 2 hours.
    Think I can get away with a nap?:huh:

Have a good one!

~Jo :flowerforyou: