Campbell's Chicken Enchilada Bake

Options
officiallymrswhite
officiallymrswhite Posts: 423 Member
DELICIOUS and very filling!! :smile:

1 can (10 3/4 ounces) Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup (Regular or 98% Fat Free)

1/2 cup sour cream

1 cup Pace® Picante Sauce

2 teaspoons chili powder

2 cups chopped cooked chicken

1/2 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese

6 flour tortillas (6-inch), warmed

1 small tomato, chopped (about 1/2 cup)

1 green onion, sliced (about 2 tablespoons)

1. Heat the oven to 350°F. Stir the soup, sour cream, picante sauce and chili powder in a medium bowl.
2. Stir 1 cup soup mixture, chicken and cheese in a large bowl.
3. Divide the chicken mixture among the tortillas. Roll up the tortillas and place seam-side down in an 11 x 7 x 2-inch baking dish. Pour the remaining soup mixture over the filled tortillas. Cover the baking dish.
4. Bake for 40 minutes or until the enchiladas are hot and bubbling. Top with the tomato and onion.

http://www.campbellkitchen.com/RecipeDetail.aspx?recipeId=50780&categoryId=2&ref=/RecipeCategory.aspx?categoryId=2

I used the healthy request cream of chicken, fat free sour cream, Wrap-itz lo carb wheat wraps, 3 cans of swanson premium chicken breast, and reduced fat colby jack cheese. I also divided the mixture to make 5 enchiladas as opposed to 6. Here are the nutrition facts with the lighter ingredients

Servings: 5
Calories: 280
Carbs: 22
Fat: 10
Sat. Fat: 2
Protein: 29
Fiber: 6

Replies

• Candida1983
    Options
    This sounds divine!! A lot of people think that you have to scrimp on your foods and eat completely healthy to lose weight, but it's achievable: portion control, self control, and exercise and you're good to go!! Thanks for sharing this!! :happy:
  • LeoMitchell
    Options
    bump to make this
  • ashlielinn
    Options
    BUMP!
  • kimbleee
    kimbleee Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Sounds yummy...is there a place I can add this?
  • rpphillip
    rpphillip Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    :happy: Sounds good , going to try it tonight for dinner