Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Anybody from UK??

Replies

• charm9
    charm9 Posts: 56 Member
    Hi all,

I'm also from the UK in Berkshire. I'm always happy to give advice and support and log in every day. Feel free to add me anyone :)
  • SLKMERC
    SLKMERC Posts: 70 Member
    Hello, yes I live in Dronfield Derbyshire, feel free to add me as a friend! Thats to anyone who is committed to weight loss and wants support! x
  • fletch79
    fletch79 Posts: 10 Member
    I'm Scottish but now living in Cheshire, feel free to add me!
  • sadiecara
    sadiecara Posts: 59 Member
    I live in Cheshire. feel free to add me x
  • jaynemaria
    jaynemaria Posts: 58 Member
    Hi, Im Jayne, I live in Northamptonshire UK, day 5 for me, going to do my weigh ins on a Saturday,but its so tempting to get on the scales everyday to check,lol.
  • whiskey9890
    whiskey9890 Posts: 652 Member
    *waves* i'm in cheshire feel free to add me
  • Hi

I'm in Northern Ireland, restarted a couple of weeks ago!
  • Feel free to add me too, Im british but live in bonnie scotland :-) och aye tha noo lol
  • lorro
    lorro Posts: 917 Member
    Hi I'm from Nottingham, request sent.
  • lorro
    lorro Posts: 917 Member
    By the way, we have a group (Team UK) if you want to join...
  • stormbaby
    stormbaby Posts: 23 Member
    Hello! I'm from Essex, have been using this site for 5 months and have done OK so far I think. I'll add you :) xx
  • aamb
    aamb Posts: 377 Member
    hi i'm from bonnie scotland, been on here for a year but restarting after a couple of months off. welcome to all you newbies and hope u have as much success as i have had. remember the tortoise and the hare... slow and steady!!! feel free to add me anyone x
  • KimberlyRX1
    KimberlyRX1 Posts: 8 Member
    Hi I'm from Lincolnshire and new to MFP have been with weight watchers for about a year but I don't like the new pro points so thought I'd try it on here. Could do with some friends also. :smile:
  • fromfat2fit2012
    fromfat2fit2012 Posts: 64 Member
    I'm in the UK feel free to add me
  • I'm from near London, been on MFP for six months and it's working, yay! Feel free to add me everyone! Let's do this together!
  • beskimoosh
    beskimoosh Posts: 375 Member
    I'm a geordie living in Leeds :)
  • I'm in states but from Doncaster born an bred yorkshirelass
  • JulesKilvo
    JulesKilvo Posts: 61 Member
    I have sent you a friend request

Im from Hull, East Yorkshire. I have been on MFP for about 3 weeks now and loving it! Everyone welcome to add me :-)
  • I am from Halifax In my 3rd week and lost 10 pounds in the first 2 weeks. Anyone can add me
  • hofficoffi
    hofficoffi Posts: 88 Member
    Hiya I'm Danni from Cardiff, feel free to add me xxx