Week one!

Options
Week one is going great!! this app is AMAZING!!! love that i can find all the cals for my fave restaurants! making life so easy!! its my first weigh in tomorrow and im feeling very confident!!! i've been so good and i feel great for it!!! everyone is welcome to add me! would be good to make some MFP friends :) x

Replies

• Firegirl89
    Options
    I agree the app is great! I love it. Feel free to add me.. These people are great for support and motivation! : )
  • Raach32
    Raach32 Posts: 20
    Options
    This app is the greatest thing ever! The barcode scanner is jst incredible!
  • 1berrybrook
    1berrybrook Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'd be lost without that app!
  • Rachel_1986
    Rachel_1986 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    i love the fact it has Wagamama on it!! i love that place and what i usually have there is mega healthy!! yay! lol
  • moogers76
    Options
    Great App.. I hit week one yesterday and down 3kgs (6.6lbs). Helps me keep track throughout the day so i can keep a reserve for dinner!
    Came in well under calorie count in all but 1 days so far!
    Loving this new yr!!
  • lovethemozman
    lovethemozman Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am just thrilled with this App, 4 lbs off!!! All the est to everyone!!
  • missyebug
    missyebug Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I just started yesterday. I like the fact that I can make entries on my laptop or phone. I am hoping for decent results like others he had. If nothing else, I have determination.
  • Cheylaing
    Options
    I just started back last week..an my weigh in at my scottish slimmers is on a tue..i'm ready to kick *kitten* this time lol anyone's welcome to add me,the more support we all have the betterB-)