woah, i can actually see a difference! (with pics!)...

Options
xSophia19
xSophia19 Posts: 1,536 Member
found some other few piccies that i thought i would share with you all on here. :) i started my weight loss journey january 2011 weighing 16.6, and as of today (16th Jan 2012) i now weigh 13.5 :bigsmile:

Drayton Manor Theme Park - 3rd October 2010 - 16stone 6lbs! (230lbs)
e69ljp.jpg

Alton Towers Theme Park - 11th August 2011 - 13stone 13lbs! (194lbs) .. (excuse the face:blushing: )
hwx4jd.jpg

Haven Holiday Park - 27th October 2011 - 13stone 11lbs! (192lbs) .. (excuse the mess - was a little drunk :laugh: )
wrx27b.jpg

14th January 2012 - 13stone 5lbs! (187lb) :bigsmile:
33xix5f.jpg

I can see a huge difference from the very first photo which was taken in October 2010 and from the photo that was taken 14th jan 2012! :) i was huge back then! and now when i sit down - i look half the size :tongue: such a good feeling!

i was a size 18-20 UK. now im a 14-16 UK (mostly 14's)! :drinker:

if anyone would like to join me on my weight loss journey - as im only halfway through, then feel free to add me :) i give out good support and motivation :smile: x

Replies

• Sianarella
    Options
    Well done!
  • cutie2b
    cutie2b Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    You look great! You can definitely see a difference! Good work!
  • dlaplume2
    dlaplume2 Posts: 1,658 Member
    Options
    Nice!!! Thanks for sharing. I love the exercise ball in the photo.
  • emmyvera
    emmyvera Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    Great job! Keep it up - what a great accomplishment! :happy:
  • mrsrice86
    mrsrice86 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Such a big difference! You have done an amazing job, well done :)
  • xSophia19
    xSophia19 Posts: 1,536 Member
    Options
    Nice!!! Thanks for sharing. I love the exercise ball in the photo.

thankyou!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: my darn excercise ball gets in the way with everything!! :wink:

i also have a dumbell tree and davina twist board right by the gym ball, but cant see it :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!