Dry Shampoo

Options
Hey Everyone :)

By genetic defect, I have hair that I need to wash every day. However, I don't always have the time to shower in the morning before class, or just don't because I see it as pointless because I'm just going straight to the gym after my class, or just wake up and go straight to the gym. (for some odd reason, I also find exercising with wet or damp hair a pet peeve). So can anyone recommend a good dry shampoo just to hold my hair over for a couple hours? I've tried a few and neither of them seemed to work very great, just made my hair greasier than it already was. Thanks =)

The two I've tried so far are Rockaholic by Tigi and the one from Tresemme.

Replies

• ludogx87
    ludogx87 Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    try "Dust it" its not typically a dry shampoo, its used to dry hair out when styling to get volume etc, but i will stick some of it in m hair if i dont have time / cant be bothered washing ma hair xx
  • kcstens
    kcstens Posts: 18
    Options
    Batiste ? I think it is ... Is a great brand :D Lots of nice smelling ones too ...
  • aliciakay3086
    aliciakay3086 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I've tried a bunch of them, but regular baby powder works best for me - and it's cheap! The best one I ever used was Bumble and Bumble powder BEFORE they made it into a spray. Sadly, that is now discontinued.
  • mallory3411
    mallory3411 Posts: 839 Member
    Options
    I love the on Got 2 Be has. Works wonderfully for me and isn't too expensive. I tried Tresemme and hated it.
  • Cosmic_Unicorn
    Cosmic_Unicorn Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I have an all natural one by Kys, but I don't think that brand is mass-marketed. It's pretty much just rice flour and scented stuff, so you could always just make your own from that if the baby-powder based stuff isn't doing it for you.
  • amuhlou
    amuhlou Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    I really like Batiste, which you can find at Ulta or Sally Beauty. It works, but you just gotta make sure you shake well before each spray and kind of massage it in after a minute or so.

http://www.google.com/products/catalog?q=batiste+dry+shampoo&um=1&ie=UTF-8&tbm=shop&cid=16874321627419161609&sa=X&ei=1k0UT6iyFo_QgAe2xMTWAw&ved=0CG0Q8wIwAw

I also tried Tresemme and hated it.