39 lbs and counting

Options
SafireBleu
SafireBleu Posts: 881 Member
It's my first time posting pictures so we'll see if the pictures work. I started MFP at 233 lbs this summer and am down 39 lbs to 194 lbs. I still have a long way to go and sometimes I don't see myself differently and can't really tell I've lost any weight. But the number on the scale has gone down. It's been at a standstill the last few days/weeks despite all the counting calories and exercise so I guess I needed to see the difference in pictures.

Before
SL738908-1-1.jpg

During
007-14-1-1-1.jpg

SL739473-1.jpg
007-14-1-1-2.jpg

Replies

• Renee2GetFit
    Renee2GetFit Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Honey, your looking great and doing awesome. As a MFP friend of yours, I know the dedication you put in with yourself and support you give to others. Keep it up! :)
  • utayah
    utayah Posts: 43
    Options
    What an amazing difference! I even see the difference between the 195 photo and the 194! It's incredible!
  • busyPK
    busyPK Posts: 3,788 Member
    Options
    That is a big difference, great job!
  • Alicat59
    Alicat59 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    You're doing great!! Keep up the good work!
  • czechmate823
    czechmate823 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I most definitely see a difference! You look great and have a beautiful jawline!! Great job and keep it going! :happy:
  • SafireBleu
    SafireBleu Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!