New To MyFitnessPal!!

Options
Hello everyone!! My name is LiegeyGirl, and me and my husband are about to embark on a whole new journey in life; weight loss. After hearing so many great stories about MFP, I decided to join the community and take part in the success stories because I will have some of my own soon.

I was diagnosed with PCOS about 2 years ago, and Grave's disease last year, so I'm wanting to take my health into a different approach with eating right and weight loss. My husband never has anything wrong with him, but he is overweight, so we are both wanting to do this. With your help, I KNOW we can do this.

Well...just wanted to introduce myself. Please add me as a friend and we can help encourage each other along the way. Thank you so much in advance for the help because it means the world for someone who can relate to my story help me.

Have a WONDERFUL DAY, and have fun in the new year!!!

Replies

• steffihoney
    Options
    Welcome!!!!! I know you and your husband can do it. A little motivation and some encouragement will go a long way.
    Feel free to add me as a friend...I can use as much support as I can get and give as much as you need!
    Lots of luck!
  • 226Muriel
    226Muriel Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    WELCOME!:flowerforyou:

Would love to motivate and encourage both of you during your JOURNEY....

If you are willing to share food diary...COUNT ME IN...:flowerforyou:
  • GetFitWilliams
    GetFitWilliams Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the community!!!!! I recently just joined myself because I want to lose weight as well. I was diagnosed with PCOS 3 years ago and my weight has been up and down. I did some research about it and now I know why all my weight goes to my mid-section which seems to be the hardest to lose. When ever I did lose weight in the past it was everywhere but in my stomach. So now I have started a protein diet. I have been on it about 2 weeks and have already lost 13lbs (probably would have been more but I have been cheating a little). If you want to know more about the diet, I will be glad to share it with you. Although I dont see the results, others do... even around my belly. That has been my biggest motivater...