3 miles.....WOO HOO

Options
I just had to share with everyone that I finally completed the 3 mile walk with Leslie Sansone. By mile 1 1/2 I was ready to quit, but I pushed and pushed and guess what?? I DID IT!!!! And boy does it feel good!:bigsmile:

Replies

• ivykivy
    ivykivy Posts: 2,970 Member
    Options
    You go girl!:drinker:
  • jacqueline0821
    jacqueline0821 Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! That has to feel amazing!

:flowerforyou:
  • carlafreeman
    Options
    I almost feel like I am on top of the world!!! This is the kind of motivation I need!! Reaching a goal and setting new ones!!!
  • j_g4ever
    j_g4ever Posts: 1,925 Member
    Options
    way to push yourself. congrads on 3 miles.
  • wmcnicol
    wmcnicol Posts: 144
    Options
    congrats :):) doesn't feel so great when you are pushing your self but after wards feels awesome!! lol
  • beancounter
    beancounter Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    :drinker: I love her videos and just started doing the 3 mile this week myself! haven't used the weights with it yet...maybe next week.

congrats
  • Arienna
    Arienna Posts: 913
    Options
    Congrats!!!! Great job!! I
  • Tamishumate
    Tamishumate Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    that is awesome and amazing! good for you!:flowerforyou:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Way to go, that is so awesome. :flowerforyou:
  • carlafreeman
    Options
    Thanks Everyone!! :smooched:
  • kimss
    kimss Posts: 1,146
    Options
    :bigsmile: :laugh: great job, I love how happy it makes ya when you accomplish your goals. :wink:
  • mom24qties
    mom24qties Posts: 112
    Options
    That is great! You go girl!!! So proud of you!:flowerforyou:
  • tasnim
    tasnim Posts: 8
    Options
    That's fantastic, keep up the good work!

I have only started with Leslie Sansone but at the moment I can only manage 1 mile, you have inspired me to carry on and to reach goals.

WELL DONE!

:flowerforyou:
  • carlafreeman
    Options
    Wow....EVERYONE on this site is so very supportive!! Talk about motivation!!!! :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

I have never really thought of myself as any sort of inspiration, but you know if I am meeting and exceeding my goals than I guess.....maybe I am. Wow....that's more motivation for me!!! :laugh: :happy:
  • annaliza
    annaliza Posts: 809
    Options
    Good job!!! I really like the Leslie Sansone walking videos...they're not easy, either!
  • Arienna
    Arienna Posts: 913
    Options
    I just got the 4 fast miles and it's not easy, I had to really push to finish it, I really like it though, I plan on doing it often!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!