P90X anyone?!

Options
Hi All! I am a little bit hesitant about posting that I will begin P90X tomorrow but I need to be accountable! I would love for you girls to join me! If you do not have the DVDs, I found the complete set online and you do not have to download anything (don't judge me...lol). I am hoping to lose major inches and pounds in the next 90 days. Why don't you join me?

One more thing, I will be documenting my progress through pics and measurements every 30 days...

Replies

• carlachristinewhite
    Options
    You will love the transformation! I am on week 7. Would love to add you. P90X rocks!
  • teenasbody
    teenasbody Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    I am doing Insanity, I tried PX90 but it was too slow for me I have ADHD or something but I got bored. Let me know if you like it! Good Luck
  • 1RareJewel
    1RareJewel Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    I am doing Insanity, I tried PX90 but it was too slow for me I have ADHD or something but I got bored. Let me know if you like it! Good Luck

I sure will
  • dreamangel18105
    dreamangel18105 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    I have done P90X in the past and had great results, and my boyfriend started today, and I can't wait to see his transformation! Just remember that no matter how hard it seems at times, you have to stick with it! If you can commit to the full 90 days, you'll be blown away :)