New as well

Options
:happy: Hi all, I'm new here and I am Dutch. Are you Dutch as well? Please contact me for a chat. All you non Dutch people, I would love to talk to you too!

Replies

• onfleur
    onfleur Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Danish blood in my family that is about as close as it gets for me. Welcome!
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome!! Best of luck!! :flowerforyou:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP. I think you will love this site. I do. This site is so supportive, helpful, motivational, easy to use, and everyone here is so nice and friendly. I just wanted to wish you success on your weight loss journey. You can do this!!!!! :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou:
  • semp3s
    semp3s Posts: 2
    Options
    Thank you all for welcoming me :-). I'm still not used to entering my food and excercises on a daily basis, but I am getting there. What I gained from being member for a week now is, that I better read the food labels and choose differently. That is a good start isn't it?
  • tonya1mt
    tonya1mt Posts: 16
    Options
    Welcome. I complete agree about reading labels. I have done that for years. Having kids really got me into reading labels trying to avoid products with partially hydrogenated oils, high fructose corn syrup, etc. It is amazing to see how much "crap" is put into much of the "prepared" foods. I do buy more "natural" foods now than I did before kids. Good luck on your weight loss journey.:flowerforyou: