Starting Over Again!

Options
Hi Everyone!!

I'm looking for new friends (male/female, young/old, all races and beliefs :heart: ) here on MFP. I lost about 15lbs previously on MFP but now I am starting over and my goal is to get down to 120 lbs. If you are looking for a friend who is a little silly, smart, fun, and very honest then you need to look no further. :wink:

Replies

• Shanna_Inc86
    Shanna_Inc86 Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    Hey we have the same goal weight!
  • fitnwhole
    fitnwhole Posts: 227
    Options
    Hi Shanna!

Let's team up :)
  • eskimite
    Options
    I'm new to MFP and to doing weight loss as part of a community! I just joined a few minutes ago and am not exactly sure how the whole site works, but I'm going to send a friend request so I can start introducing myself to the community!
  • sandy1518
    Options
    I have the same weight goal also I was there just 3 short years ago but have gained 40 of the 50 I lost the last time. The spiral ends here. I belonged to another website before and loved it unfortunatly lost my home computer in my divorce and my work one won't let me into that website. I am brand new here but not new to diet or exercise just need someone to keep me accountable. I am in if you will have me.

Sandy
  • fitnwhole
    Options
    Sure Sandy!! We all need a certain level of accountability. I'm hoping to build great bonds as we lose our weight together. :) I'll add you :)
  • fitnwhole
    Options
    I have the same weight goal also I was there just 3 short years ago but have gained 40 of the 50 I lost the last time. The spiral ends here. I belonged to another website before and loved it unfortunatly lost my home computer in my divorce and my work one won't let me into that website. I am brand new here but not new to diet or exercise just need someone to keep me accountable. I am in if you will have me.

Sandy

ok I added you. :)
  • CMomma23
    CMomma23 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I too have the same goal weight and like you... I'm Starting Over AGAIN! :) WE CAN DO THIS!
  • loosingit3
    Options
    I am starting again too. I would love to be your friend. I need motivation to keep on track. I would help you stay on track too!!

Merrie