New and daughters wedding is MAY 5TH need friends and suppor

Options
Hi, Im Gail. Im new here and would love to have friends and support!

Replies

• daisy_daizzy
    daisy_daizzy Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hello I am Daisy and my daughter is getting married May 17.. looks like we have a common goal
  • kjones3535
    Options
    Feel free to add me as a friend. I would like to "be happy" with myself in a bikini around May/June...I am in the same boat with you.
  • mikajoanow
    mikajoanow Posts: 584 Member
    Options
    My oldest son graduates this year so I know how you feel. We can do this though. We might not be perfect, but we can be the BEST that we can be. Lets do it!!
  • natalie1994x
    Options
    add me as a friend im new and dont have any on here
  • ktlouellis
    Options
    Hi ive been on here for a couple of weeks now I hope to have lost all my weight by September my boyfriend is also on here but will have lost all his a lot sooner. Feel free to add me.

Thanks

Kat
  • skydiamonds67
    skydiamonds67 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me. I'm new and would love the encouragement! We can help each other!
  • shaqwann
    shaqwann Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hello Gail. I am Shaquania. I would love to be a friend and a supporter. I am also new to this site and would love to have all the friends and support that I can get!:smile:
  • readytobefitmom719
    Options
    Hello I am Daisy and my daughter is getting married May 17.. looks like we have a common goal

we do have a common goal and we CAN do this :)
  • judejacklucy
    Options
    I am in a wedding in July! I would like to be at least 15 pounds lighter by then! Feel free to add me :smile:
  • TheNakedHouseWife
    Options
    Hi Gail!

I'm Holly and my one year of marriage is coming up in May! I'm striving to look good for it! Feel free to add me!