New on the block--TN

Options
:happy: This is my first time here, someone on obesityhelp recommended the site. How has this site helped you?

Replies

• rsalgado
    rsalgado Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    This site has changed my life. I could never had accomplished what I have without this site. I have done weight watchers and even came close to having weight loss surgery. Thank God I found this site!!! You will love it!
  • Gramblingdiva
    Options
    Congrats on your weight loss. How much do you excercise, and what types. I get bored, the walking is good for you, but I get bored with it. I like aerobics though.
  • lisamgould
    lisamgould Posts: 68
    Options
    Welcome!! This site is great!! Lots of great info...read the first three topic with the pin next to them in general diet and weight loss tips...really very informative and helpful!! Good luck reaching your goals!!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP. You will love this site. I do. This site is so motivational, supportive, easy to use, and everyone is so great here. I just wanted to wish you a lot of success on your weight loss journey. You can do this!!!! :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: