Hi there!

Options
I am new to this board...but this looks like fun! I love all the tools....hope I understand how to use them! I am on Jenny Craig, and I have lost 27 lbs so far. I have about 24 more to go...so I am at my half way point. Sometimes, that is the hardest place to be! :love:

219751.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Replies

• onfleur
    onfleur Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Welcome, welcome! You will learn how to use all the tools here at mfp. I am still learning. This is a great site to be on. You will find good recipes, great advice and tons of support! Again, welcome.:flowerforyou:
  • Destined
    Destined Posts: 116
    Options
    WELCOME!!!!!!!!
  • lisamgould
    lisamgould Posts: 68
    Options
    Welcome!! This site is great!! Lots of great info...read the first three topic with the pin next to them in general diet and weight loss tips...really very informative and helpful!! Good luck reaching your goals!!
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options
    I am new to this board...but this looks like fun! I love all the tools....hope I understand how to use them! I am on Jenny Craig, and I have lost 27 lbs so far. I have about 24 more to go...so I am at my half way point. Sometimes, that is the hardest place to be! :love:

219751.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Hi Kanga, and welcome to THE best site on the web! :flowerforyou:
    Between the easy to use food counter (which by the way is SUCH an eye opener!) and all the wonderfully supportive members, you WILL be able to lose the weight that you want to, AND, it'll "almost" be easy doing it! (AND, you DON'T need to spend money on Jenny Craig food to do it either!)
    I recommend logging ALL your foods BEFORE you have them, rather than later, as it tends to lead to better food choices. (not to mention you'll know if you've got enough numbers left to have a night time snack, like I ALWAYS try to do!) Some people also like to weigh and measure some things, such as meats, rather than just estimating and possibly being WAY off!
    Also, drink LOTS of water, it REALLY DOES help! :drinker:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP. You will love this site. I do. This site is so motivational, supportive, easy to use, and everyone is so great here. I just wanted to wish you a lot of success on your weight loss journey. You can do this!!!! :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: