2»

Replies

• MSJUICEE
    Options
    What is P90X?
  • ShauntelB
    ShauntelB Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I so want to do it but I can't afford the program!
  • Journey2newwomen
    Journey2newwomen Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • mccbabe1
    mccbabe1 Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    dont title yourself "obese" and then yes you can do it! your not 600 pounds... your almost in 'onderland' for crying out loud.. hehe and are far fro where you were before 40 pounds ago!!! (plus I am close to your wt and dont like the "O" word.. its over rated... im in a size 12 so i dont call myself 'obese'..
    half of this wt loss battle is mental/emotional.. so bring yourself up.. yeah your over wt.. so what.. we all are..
    now go kick p90x *kitten*!!!! :drinker: :happy:
    (oh and im 5'4" and 34yrs old)
  • mccbabe1
    mccbabe1 Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    I am going to start P90X tomorrow. I am a 36 years old woman and weigh 203 lbs. I have lost 40 lbs in the past 6 months so exercise isn't a stranger to me, but I have to admit I am scared, really scared of P90X. Is this something an obese woman can accomplish?

I am looking for a support group to get me through this and keep me going. I really want to do this for myself, and know I will do better if I am accountable someone.

YES! I was 220 pounds and I am 5 foot 4. I did P90X and I absolutely LOVED it! It is a great program. Make sure you take measurements and dont just rely on your scale! Also, follow the foods they give you and if you want some of the meals from P90X2, just send me a message. I would be more than happy to give you more recipes!!!

bump.. measurments for sure.. ive lost tons of inches.. working out with weights vs 'just' pounds... I wish i woulda measured myself but going from a size 20 to a 12 and my size 20's looking like mc hammer pants on me now is measurment enough... LOL