~shy voice saying hi ~~

Options
hi all, im new here, and wann aloose 100,,,lost my first 5 since January 1st. Hoping for 5 more before the month is over,,, someone told me about this site, and now i cant find her,,:O(
BUT,,look at the ammount of people here!!! I wanna friend you all!!!!!!!! haha
Not sure what else to say,,im kinda shy girl,,,lol
but i know im here to loose, and post , in a year, my amazing journey, so i can motivate some, just like the person who already succeed, they look amazing!!! before after,,will be my favorite topic to watch here i think,,anyway, friend me please, been fat for 7 years,,, not going for 8, and need the motivation and friends,,,

:O) Merci beaucoup!!!

Replies

• charmainecurrie
    Options
    hello
    feel free to add me
    good luck :)
    Charmaine
  • gettinerdone_
    gettinerdone_ Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me! i may send you a request before you send me one...

you're goign to do amazing! just stay ontrack the first 10 are the hardest
  • capaxinfiniti
    capaxinfiniti Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the site! Feel free to add me if you want! I would love to be your motivation!
  • bluangelz
    bluangelz Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    welcome!
    This is a great place with all kinds of motivation. I am sending you friend request.
    Good luck on your journey. :smile:
  • Fubar_Bill
    Fubar_Bill Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    No need to be shy.

We are all here for the same thing

Best of luck on your journey!
  • carlie_carl
    Options
    hi all, im new here, and wann aloose 100,,,lost my first 5 since January 1st. Hoping for 5 more before the month is over,,, someone told me about this site, and now i cant find her,,:O(
    BUT,,look at the ammount of people here!!! I wanna friend you all!!!!!!!! haha
    Not sure what else to say,,im kinda shy girl,,,lol
    but i know im here to loose, and post , in a year, my amazing journey, so i can motivate some, just like the person who already succeed, they look amazing!!! before after,,will be my favorite topic to watch here i think,,anyway, friend me please, been fat for 7 years,,, not going for 8, and need the motivation and friends,,,

:O) Merci beaucoup!!!

I really like that, to motivate someone else, thats what I want to do, good on you :) feel free to add me and good luck :P
  • eccels
    eccels Posts: 14
    Options
    Welcome! Feel free to add me to your community. Well done on the first 5 and here's to the rest! This program is great and the support is awesome. Regards. Bev
  • daisy_daizzy
    daisy_daizzy Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    :smile: Feel free to add me..
  • Time2LoseWeightNOW
    Time2LoseWeightNOW Posts: 1,730 Member
    Options
    You're welcome to add me, I sent a request.
  • yoga4rkids
    Options
    :good luck sounds like you are on the right track-just joining this site will help tons-lots of motivation seeing other people succeed-we all have the same ability to reach our goals. I just joined yesterday- you can add me as a friend
  • chedainc
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well. I still have about 98 to go, and have lost 26 since august. slow and sure is the way....:happy:
  • wigglelee
    wigglelee Posts: 491
    Options
    wow! so many responses so quick!! will add you , just give me the time to realise how,,,,lol
    thanks again!!
  • jigglesnwiggles
    jigglesnwiggles Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    You can add me as a friend. I have trouble staying motivated so maybe we can help each other out. If you can stay focused and do it for 6 weeks it because a habit and no longer a challenge. Good Luck!