Sweets?

Options
I love to have something sweet after I eat lunch or supper. Have you guys found anything Good thats low cal?
I have tried those 100 cal snack pack things with oreos or mint cookies, but i heard they're not as good for you as they advertise.

Also do you guys log gum or breath mints you use or are those like free passes since theyre so small.

Replies

• eve7166
    eve7166 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    yea you should log everything ...i JUST found these little "crunch pak sweet sliced apples" they come with a little low fat caramel dip sauce for the and its only 30 cals! :)
  • japruzze
    japruzze Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    Brookside Dark Chocolate Pomergante or Acai Blueberries in the 100 calorie packs...yum!
  • beautiful217
    Options
    I found some Dulce de Leche Cherrios at Wal-Mart...the serving size is 3/4 cup and it is 100 calories. I put them in a Zip-loc bag and snack on that. It tastes like caramel and satisfies the sweet. I agree with the apples, some frozen grapes, or sugar free Jello with fat free Cool Whip.
  • bizco
    bizco Posts: 1,949 Member
    Options
    Fruit
  • caseybrader
    Options
    My absolute favorite sweet snack. Is to take an apple peel and slice it put it in a bowl, add cinnamon and a small amount of sugar substitute either splenda or stevia, whatever you like and put in the microwave for about a minute (not completely sure of time). Comes out like baked apples.
  • MadeToCraveHIM
    MadeToCraveHIM Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    I usually find that if I eat fruit instead of something low cal w/ artificial sweetener that it satisfies my sweet tooth longer. I love California Cuties, apples and any type of berries.
  • gingerb85
    gingerb85 Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    Frozen grapes. Freezing concentrates the sugars and they will satisfy my sweet tooth more than fresh grapes will.

Apple slices and peanut butter or even chocolate peanut butter.

One square of a good quality dark chocolate.

A cup of chocolate soy or almond milk and a vegan marshmallow.
  • crzyone
    crzyone Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    Fat free Cool whip mixed with sugar free jello mix...or sugar free pudding mix...or peanut butter......
  • Tiffa0909
    Tiffa0909 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    There's nothing like a nice piece of chocolate , but since we are looking for healthier choice. I like Tangerines and they are under 60 calories.