Turbo Jam!

Options
Any fellow turbo jammers (lol) out there? I just started today and looking for accountability partner(s) to stay motivated!:smile:

Replies

• kthrn1218
    Options
    I have done Turbo Jam and I have an accountability group on face book! friend me :)http://facebook.com/​katie.eddy
  • kthrn1218
    Options
    :happy: I have done Turbo Jam and I have an accountability group on face book! friend me :)http://facebook.com/​katie.eddy
  • megannicolex33
    Options
    I haven't started yet, but I did order Turbo Jam today and it should be coming in the mail next week! I'm really looking forward to starting it! It sounds awesome. Let me know how it goes! :)
  • BlowYourMind
    Options
    Yes! I have it, we can be accountable. :D
  • dipstyck
    Options
    How is Turbo Jam, I was under a debate with myself If i should get those tapes? I have the Zumba ones and I hardly do it. I really need to find something that I will like because I hate exercising...
  • ilonaveen
    Options
    Hi, I am also gonna start Turbo Jam. It would be nice to motivate each other. It seems like such a fun workout! And Chalean sends out great energy.
  • trishadeihm
    Options
    I am on week 2 of turbo jam and this is my first time doing a workout routine.. I'm also doing shakeology.. I haven't really noticed much of a difference yet but i'm hoping too soon.. I'm already thinking of which program I want to do next. Do you work out during the morning or evening?
  • shavonne
    shavonne Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I've been doing Turbo Jam off and on for years and love it! I'm concentrating on other forms of exercise at the moment but usually incorporate Turbo Jam at least once a week.
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    Options
    I am an addict! I have all of her TJ workouts, and was doing them for a couple of years, and then I figured I should ween myself off for a while and do something else. I still go back to a Cardio Party workout if I'm looking for a big burn, and I think I'm going to ditch my planned January rotation and do TJ instead because I'm not happy with the burn I'm getting. It really helped get my endurance up. Now I don't even bother with the low impact version. :smile: Saving up for ChaLEAN Extreme for my last 10% reward!
  • chicatita
    chicatita Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    I haven't started yet, but I did order Turbo Jam today and it should be coming in the mail next week! I'm really looking forward to starting it! It sounds awesome. Let me know how it goes! :)

Will do Megan! Requesting your friendship now:-)
  • chicatita
    Options
    Yes! I have it, we can be accountable. :D

Very true! I will NOT fall off or away from my fitness goals this time! Neither will you! We GOT this!
  • chicatita
    Options
    Hi, I am also gonna start Turbo Jam. It would be nice to motivate each other. It seems like such a fun workout! And Chalean sends out great energy.

Chalene does have a lot of energy and I like it! It's a nice balance especially since i'm doing Jillian Michael's 30 DS and Jillian's personality is...tough as nails! lol. Requesting your friendship now:)
  • chicatita
    Options
    I am on week 2 of turbo jam and this is my first time doing a workout routine.. I'm also doing shakeology.. I haven't really noticed much of a difference yet but i'm hoping too soon.. I'm already thinking of which program I want to do next. Do you work out during the morning or evening?

Yesterday (day 1) I worked out in the morning. I've been on vacation from work for a few weeks and I start work tomorrow. I'm thinking i'll try to do TJ in the mornings before work and finish 30 Day Shred in the evenings. Idk....we'll see *yawn* lol
  • chicatita
    Options
    I am an addict! I have all of her TJ workouts, and was doing them for a couple of years, and then I figured I should ween myself off for a while and do something else. I still go back to a Cardio Party workout if I'm looking for a big burn, and I think I'm going to ditch my planned January rotation and do TJ instead because I'm not happy with the burn I'm getting. It really helped get my endurance up. Now I don't even bother with the low impact version. :smile: Saving up for ChaLEAN Extreme for my last 10% reward!

That's awesome! Your message is the confirmation that I needed! I'm not the most athletic buy Learn & Burn was a bit slow for me yesterday and I was thinking: did i get the right workout from Beachbody? I'm so used to be shocked/over worked by Jillian.....that i don't know how to 'ease on down the road' anymore! lol
  • chicatita
    Options
    How is Turbo Jam, I was under a debate with myself If i should get those tapes? I have the Zumba ones and I hardly do it. I really need to find something that I will like because I hate exercising...

So far, so good! Today will be my 2nd day so I can't give it a full rating as I am in the beginners dvd, but the reviews on TJ are great and it sounds like something that YOU would like since you don't like exercising---most of the reviews say it's so much fun that you don't realize you're excercising:=) Friend me and you can track my journey with it (i'm very vocal about workouts in newsfeed!)!
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    Options
    It's because of Turbo Jam that I was able to get through 30DS! I never thought I would EVER be able to do a squat thrust. My biceps were bigger after 30DS, but that's because I was doing all those planks holding up all that weight! I've lost about 50 lbs since I last did it. I'm starting Ripped in 30 next month!
  • ljdanny
    ljdanny Posts: 2,085 Member
    Options
    I bought turbo jam 2 years ago and lost 40 pounds, follow the schedule and you will do great. I thought they were awesome. I admit I did slack off but I am now back and ready to get in shape again I have been doing Zumba and Kickboxing, but I am also going to add in Turbo Jam again. Good luck!!
  • winseajg
    winseajg Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I started Turbo Jam again on Monday. I did it all the time last spring and summer and lost 12lbs! My allergies started acting up really bad so I stopped and never started back up :/ I'm back on it though! I just started with the 20 minute work out and trying to build back up to Cardio Party and Punch Kick and Jam. You can add me if you want ^_^
  • MostlyWater
    MostlyWater Posts: 4,294 Member
    Options
    Those are good workouts. I've taken kickboxing classes all over the place but prefer her dvds.
  • Katfor508
    Options
    Hi This is my second week of turbo jam I tried to see how calories under exercise it burns but all i can find is turbo jam kick boxing. I did Cardio Party today I would say 400 cal burned? my heart rate monitor said I only burned 60 cal that is wrong but I have to figure out to use the darn thing . =)