Turbo Jam!

Options
2»

Replies

• tharvey3
    Options
    I would join t I have the tapes andI also have turbo fire, I was going to start with turbo jan for a month and then move unto turbo fire I also have the 2lb gloves that you can use looking to consistent with it so that I can see the results that I know i will get!!
  • AlexaLac
    Options
    I love love loove, Turbo Jam. Lost a ton of inches doing it 3-4 times a week a couple summers ago with so-so eating habits.
    I'm back on it and going hard this time, trying to work my way up to TurboFire intensity.
    I just adore Chalene, I think she's what keeps me coming back. Her energy and outlook is awesome.
    It's hard not to get addicted to it once you see some results and you feel so good afterwards.
    Feel free to add me!:smile:
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    Options
    Hi This is my second week of turbo jam I tried to see how calories under exercise it burns but all i can find is turbo jam kick boxing. I did Cardio Party today I would say 400 cal burned? my heart rate monitor said I only burned 60 cal that is wrong but I have to figure out to use the darn thing . =)

If mine said 60 I'd throw it out the window! I did CP1 on Monday and burned 518. I've been able to put a lot more energy into it lately, it's awesome! No more low impact for me. :bigsmile:
  • suzie43
    suzie43 Posts: 13
    Options
    Hi everyone!

I've been doing TJ for several months, and have added Chalene Extreme and some Turbo fire! I really love all three programs. Once I finish up CLX I'm going to do the full Tirbo Fire program. Talk about a calorie burner!!! Whew!!

I've only used MyFitnessPal for a couple of months and I have to admit, didn't really know my weight when I started ( didn't want to know!) anyway I received a Bodybugg for Christmas and had to break down and weigh so that I would have the correct data.. Come to find out my HRM was roughly 40% wrong!!! The first week I wore the Bodybugg and had my true numbers, I lost 4lbs. Haven't weighed this week yet, I wll Sunday morning, wish me luck!!!
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    Options
    I've only used MyFitnessPal for a couple of months and I have to admit, didn't really know my weight when I started ( didn't want to know!) anyway I received a Bodybugg for Christmas and had to break down and weigh so that I would have the correct data.. Come to find out my HRM was roughly 40% wrong!!! The first week I wore the Bodybugg and had my true numbers, I lost 4lbs. Haven't weighed this week yet, I wll Sunday morning, wish me luck!!!

What hrm were you using before? Good luck on Sunday!
  • suzie43
    suzie43 Posts: 13
    Options
    It was a sportline. I picked it p at Walmart. I figured it wouldn't be exactly accurate so I was already deducting about 20% but never thought it would be that ar off!! Oh well live and learn!
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    Options
    I don't think I've heard of that brand. I'm glad you figured out it was wrong!
  • HorrorChix89
    HorrorChix89 Posts: 1,229 Member
    Options
    I'm doing turbo jam. This will be my 2nd week and of course there's no difference. Hopefully by week 4 I'll see something worth talking about
  • razzyjazz
    razzyjazz Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I was able to come across these DVDs but was wondering what is schedule for the workouts?
  • HorrorChix89
    HorrorChix89 Posts: 1,229 Member
    Options
    I have the schedule

the suggested order for beginner is:
    Week 1:
    M - Learn & Burn
    T- Learn & Burn
    W- 20 Min Workout
    T- 20 Min Workout
    Fri-Sun Rest

Week 2:
    M- 20 Min Workout
    T- 20 Min Workout & Ab Jam
    W- Cardio Party
    T - 20 min & Ab Jam
    F- 20 Min
    Sa- & Sun Rest

Week 3:
    M - 20 Min & Ab Jam
    T- Cardio Party
    W- Turbo Sculpt & Ab Jam
    T- Cardio Party
    F- 20 Min & Ab Jam
    Sat & Sun- Rest

Week 4:
    M - Cardio Party
    T- Turbo Sculpt & Ab Jam
    W- 20 Min
    T- Cardio Party
    F- Turbo Sculpt & Ab Jam
  • kittuk86
    kittuk86 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    I love Turbo Jam and its more fun than Turbo fire for me! I try to do 3 continuous Cardio Party workouts in a week and 3 days its lower body- TF Core 20, TF- Abs, totally tubular turbo..

It took me 2 months to see a visible difference, but WHAT A DIFFERENCE!
  • razzyjazz
    Options
    I have the schedule

the suggested order for beginner is:
    Week 1:
    M - Learn & Burn
    T- Learn & Burn
    W- 20 Min Workout
    T- 20 Min Workout
    Fri-Sun Rest

Week 2:
    M- 20 Min Workout
    T- 20 Min Workout & Ab Jam
    W- Cardio Party
    T - 20 min & Ab Jam
    F- 20 Min
    Sa- & Sun Rest

Week 3:
    M - 20 Min & Ab Jam
    T- Cardio Party
    W- Turbo Sculpt & Ab Jam
    T- Cardio Party
    F- 20 Min & Ab Jam
    Sat & Sun- Rest

Week 4:
    M - Cardio Party
    T- Turbo Sculpt & Ab Jam
    W- 20 Min
    T- Cardio Party
    F- Turbo Sculpt & Ab Jam

Thank you!!!!
  • razzyjazz
    Options
    Question , do you repeat the same schedule for month two? Is this program geared to a 3 month period?
  • jpz0423
    Options
    yea you can repeat the schedule for the next month and then if you need to switch over to the advanced schedule...
  • fauxfatale
    fauxfatale Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Here's the advanced schedule if anyone wants it. I did Cardio Party this morning and burned 405 calories. I did TurboFire 30 yesterday and thought I was going to die, it was SO HARD. I'm sticking with TurboJam for now :)

ADVANCED CALENDAR:

WEEK ONE:
    Mon - Learn & Burn
    Tue - 20 Minute Workout
    Wed - Cardio Party
    Thu - 20 Minute Workout
    Fri - Cardio Party
    Sat - Rest
    Sun - Rest

WEEK TWO:
    Mon - Cardio Party
    Tue - 20 Minute Workout & Ab Jam
    Wed - Cardio Party
    Thu - 20 Minute Workout & Ab Jam
    Fri - Cardio Party
    Sat - Rest
    Sun - Rest

WEEK THREE:
    Mon - Cardio Party
    Tue - Turbo Sculpt
    Wed - 20 Minute Workout & Ab Jam
    Thu - Turbo Sculpt
    Fri - Cardio Party
    Sat - Rest
    Sun - Rest

WEEK FOUR:
    Mon - Cardio Party
    Tue - Turbo Sculpt & Ab Jam
    Wed - Cardio Party
    Thu - Turbo Sculpt & Ab Jam
    Fri - Cardio Party
    Sat - Rest
    Sun - Rest
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    Options
    You can find different rotations on the Beachbody boards for TJ, but I think it's for when you have more than one set. I had some printed out that my coach gave me, but I have no idea where they are. They have all kinds of hybrids, like TJ with Hip Hop Abs and Slim in 6.
  • StrlJmnz
    Options
    I love Turbo Jam!!
  • BondBomb
    BondBomb Posts: 1,781 Member
    Options
    bump