I'm so happy I found myfitness pal!

This is just what I needed to jump start my weight loss! I had lost 40lbs doing weight watchers and put 20 of them back on. Since using this program, in just one week, I lost 4 lbs! Now I know that will not happen every week...heck some weeks will only be .5lbs, but it's still motivating and I know I can do this! My goal is to lose 15 of the 20lbs I put on because I think that will be maintainable. It may be cold and snowy here in Chicago but summer is just around the corner!!! Keep the motivation coming, people! These message boards are great! :happy:

Replies

• MsFitnFabulous
    MsFitnFabulous Posts: 432 Member
    Congratulations!
  • tegla
    tegla Posts: 132
    Heck yea!! I'm thankful to be here too, good to see you! GOOD LUCK,!!
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,249 Member
    GIRL Thats awesome.YOU AMONG THOUSANDS..are happy with Myfitnesspal...Girl i hav made lifestime friends here I will never forget in my life...Changed me completely with their help!
  • jassyjan1
    jassyjan1 Posts: 308 Member
    Congrats for you. I love this site. I have lost 16 points but I found my drive to live healthy. I have met some awesome and supportive friends that is priceless. This by far was my discovery of apps.
  • Sandy2658
    Sandy2658 Posts: 20 Member
    I'm so glad a friend of mine found it and thought enough of me to tell me about it. I've lost 75 pounds since last May 26th. I couldn't have done it without the support and motivation of the great friends that I've made here. I can't praise this site enough!
  • mscoco10
    mscoco10 Posts: 527 Member
    Me too. WW was great but I needed something free. This has been a God send. Even on my bad days I know there's hope.