Who else needs friends that are supportive on here?

Options
Hello Everyone!

I have been on myfitnesspal for a little while now. I have noticed that I only have about 10 friends who log on consistently and about 5 who motivate me each and every day. I would like you to add me if you are in need of the motivational and supportive friends on here as I am! We all have our good days and bad days and we need to help eachother on this journey. Please take a moment to contact me or request me if you could use a good friend too :-)

Let's kick butt! We will achieve our goals with dedication and motivation.

Replies

• mandy_lee86
    mandy_lee86 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I'm the same way! Please add me also!
  • cece62002
    Options
    Hi Mandy! I added you before I even wrote this post :-) Check your friend request. You should have an invite and a message from me! It was meant for us to be friends. lol
  • Clkafka
    Clkafka Posts: 45
    Options
    I only have a couple friends that log in consistently and would love more encouragement and accountability. Please add me. : )
  • pixiexxgirl
    Options
    I could for sure use some friends to motivate me, feel free to add me too! :)
  • Inspired2run
    Inspired2run Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I could use some support, please add me.
  • Caitlyl
    Caitlyl Posts: 29
    Options
    I do, feel free to add me!
  • nichole2003
    Options
    Add me, too! I'm always looking for extra support!
  • errickab24
    errickab24 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Same here, anyone of you please feel welcome and add me...
    Thanks, and lets stay focused... ;)
  • KeegansMomma
    Options
    Ditto! I LOVE having friends in all stages of their journey...it's very motivating to me. :) Feel free to add me!
  • TiffanyDawn79
    TiffanyDawn79 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Me too me too! Can never have enough support!
  • nilyam75
    Options
    I would love to be your friend and modivate you on your goal:)
  • nancy5012
    Options
    feel free to add me too!!
  • shellybean826
    Options
    i would love to have some support here ..:) ...i started at 173 ..and am down to 142 ...add me :)
  • lanek3007
    lanek3007 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I am also in need of support!! I have a habit of being off and on!!! I know this site helps me but when I have a bad day I dont want to log it then it leads to many bad days then I stop loggin for months. I would love to have all of you as my friends!!!! Please add me!!1.
  • shaparra
    shaparra Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone,
    My name is Sara and I just joined few days ago. I'm also looking for friends to motivate me. I already have a mini drill sergeant at home lol. Please feel feel to add me :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • draayer7
    draayer7 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Added you! Here's to a new motivating friendship! :) I am on everyday!!
  • rachsherm
    Options
    Please add me I need all the help I can get!!!!:wink:
  • missymugs
    Options
    Any one can add me I am usually on every day
  • LovinDJC
    Options
    I NEED MOTIVATION!!!! =) Ill definitely give all the support I can!! We're all IN IT to WIN IT!! I have been battling this weight for four years now!! Time to really put in the work!! I hate loving food!!
  • kat2475
    kat2475 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well. I'm starting to get on a pretty good roll with my weight loss but I tend to sabotage myself when things go good so I would love to have more accountability and friendship.