I need some advices about exercising ?!

Options
Hello everyone ..
I am safa , 18 years old
I need to lose ( 20 Kg ) about (44 Ibs ) & i want to start exercising from today .. So i need some advices about the best exersices i can do to lose weight & what is the best time for exercising ( morning , evening , after or before eating )
Also i have few questions & i need answears please :

* can i drink water after cardio exercises immediatly ? and during exercises ?
* what about eating ? I heared that i should eat something after 30 minitues from doing exercises and if not the body will need protiens and will take it which is not good .
* Should i start exercising for few minitues in the first few days then i increase the time gradually ?

Thank you !

Replies

• Gillq35
    Gillq35 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi Safa

I go to curves, the workout is 30 mins a session recommended 3 times weekly. I go 4/5 times per week. I also do Zumba once a week for 1 hour, this burns about 700 cals, curves burns between 400 / 550 depending on how hard you work the circuit. You can drink water before during and after excercise, it is also recommended that you drink 2 litres of water daily. Never workout on an empty stomach, you will not lose weight... The best time to workout is when you feel most energetic! I do it in the morning but my Zumba is at 8pm. Hope this helps, best of luck with it!! :wink:
  • sofy993
    sofy993 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    That's great advices :) thank you sooooo much