Please Share Your Easy Casserole Dishes

Options

Replies

• bgc85
    bgc85 Posts: 68
    Options
    Here is a dessert :)
    FRZN Peanutbutter Delight or you can use same recipe for a peanut butter pie :)

1 8 oz Fat free cool whip (i get fat free/sugar free)
    1/2 cup of peanut butter any kind :) I use a cup sometimes lol :) or replace it with nutella
    Sugar free chocolate syrup
    & banana's (optional)
    cup cake wrappers

You can also make a lower fat graham cracker crust if you didn't want to make it as cupcakes

Let the cool whip get to room tempature then mix in the peanut butter and set in cup cake pan with wrappers and then if your using banana's you can put a few slices on the top then drizzle with the sugar free chocolate syrup and freeze for a couple hours and BAM!!! LOL :) u have a great treat! Also great served in a low fat pie crust!!

OMG I want this RIGHT NOW! LOL! Thanks for sharing! I SUCK at desserts and baking, but these sound 'idiot proof'!
  • JayTee146
    JayTee146 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    thanks Betsygodwin! I've recently discovered I love Casseroles! they're super easy and delicious! I'd be interested in every casserole dish you have (as long as it's not to high in calores :) )

I decided this weekend I'd try the Slow cooker cheese burgers! I love BEEF! :love:
  • rnelsonxo
    rnelsonxo Posts: 62 Member
    Options

1/2 cup of peanut butter any kind :) I use a cup sometimes lol :) or replace it with nutella
    & banana's (optional)
    cup cake wrappers

You can also make a lower fat graham cracker crust if you didn't want to make it as cupcakes

Let the cool whip get to room tempature then mix in the peanut butter and set in cup cake pan with wrappers and then if your using banana's you can put a few slices on the top then drizzle with the sugar free chocolate syrup and freeze for a couple hours and BAM!!! LOL :) u have a great treat! Also great served in a low fat pie crust!!

OMG I want this RIGHT NOW! LOL! Thanks for sharing! I SUCK at desserts and baking, but these sound 'idiot proof'!

ITS AMAAAAAAAAZINGGGG :)
  • bgc85
    bgc85 Posts: 68
    Options
    thanks Betsygodwin! I've recently discovered I love Casseroles! they're super easy and delicious! I'd be interested in every casserole dish you have (as long as it's not to high in calores :) )

I decided this weekend I'd try the Slow cooker cheese burgers! I love BEEF! :love:

I LOVE beef too! A girlfriend and I were discussing if we had to only eat ONE more meat the rest of our lives what would it be. Hers was fish...mine was beef/red meat! MMM! Here is the link to the BBQ Meatloaf! Made it Wednesday and the boyfriend is STILL asking for more! :)

http://tactfullysouthern.blogspot.com/2012/01/most-amazing-barbeque-meatloaf.html
  • KellyBgetsfit
    KellyBgetsfit Posts: 1,713 Member
    Options
    bump
  • kkm2605
    kkm2605 Posts: 45 Member
    Options

& banana's (optional)
    cup cake wrappers

I actually made these tonight & they are AWESOME!!! I am a math geek & took the time to figure out exactly how many calories etc were in them..
    I used 1L tub of low fat cool whip, 3/4 cup kraft reg. p-butter, and 1 tbsp of Smuckers chololate syrup on each...
    EACH have: 96.97 cal, 4.87g fat, 5.71g sugar, 29.70mg sodium... all of which can be reduced if u use low fat p-butter!
  • johnswife61
    Options
    I really liked this mexican casserole, and it was super simple!

http://allrecipes.com/recipe/mexican-casserole-4/detail.aspx
  • TheVulcanLover
    TheVulcanLover Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    bump
  • raylenebrooks
    raylenebrooks Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I made a turkey bake tonight
    13 oz fresh 99% lean white turkey breast ground
    1 cup diced onion
    1 cup diced mushrooms
    1 cup shredded hashbrowns ( I used simply potatoes)
    1 can cream of soup ( I used cream of chicken and mushroom)
    1/2 cup 2% milk shredded cheese ( I used mexican style four cheese)
    season to taste

saute onion spray with pam add salt to bring water out. Add meat I seasoned with steak seasoning and worsteshire (sp). Add mushrooms and hasbrowns cook until meat is done and vegies are soft. Put in casserole small pan umm I used maller than 9x9 maybe 4x6 add cheese on top and bake until melted and browned I baked at 400 for about 20 min

4 servings was 251 calories each
  • muskiemama
    Options
    bump
  • I_get_fit
    I_get_fit Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Check out this website: http://www.skinnytaste.com/2007/07/lightened-up-casseroles.html
    Everything is amazing and calories are listed.
  • draayer7
    draayer7 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    bump
  • DisneyAddictRW
    DisneyAddictRW Posts: 800 Member
    Options
    I love getting ideas for new Mel's but hate trying it off a website. Thanks for sharing ones you've used personally! Makes me want to add it to the meal plan next week! Wish I had some to share hopefully soon!
  • So, I've had the "Casserole" bug for about the past three months. My fiance loves them! I hope you enjoy this one, it's really very simple and cheap:

One bag of frozen Broccoli
    One bag of frozen Edamame
    Any amount of Artichoke Hearts
    Fat-Free Red Pepper or Italian Salad Dressing
    Cayenne pepper
    Sea Salt

Preheat oven to 350F.
    Mix all listed ingredients in a large bowl.
    Add desired amounts of Salad Dressing (just enough to coat ingredients).
    Add desired amounts of Cayenne Pepper and Sea Salt.
    Mix ingredients, and place into casserole dish lightly coated in olive oil.
    Place in oven for 35-45 minutes.

Enjoy!
  • rachsherm
    Options
    How do you get that ticker?

Thanks,

Rachel
  • sh3lby12
    sh3lby12 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • pacebb12
    Options
    I made a turkey bake tonight
    13 oz fresh 99% lean white turkey breast ground
    1 cup diced onion
    1 cup diced mushrooms
    1 cup shredded hashbrowns ( I used simply potatoes)
    1 can cream of soup ( I used cream of chicken and mushroom)
    1/2 cup 2% milk shredded cheese ( I used mexican style four cheese)
    season to taste

saute onion spray with pam add salt to bring water out. Add meat I seasoned with steak seasoning and worsteshire (sp). Add mushrooms and hasbrowns cook until meat is done and vegies are soft. Put in casserole small pan umm I used maller than 9x9 maybe 4x6 add cheese on top and bake until melted and browned I baked at 400 for about 20 min

4 servings was 251 calories each

This sounds delicious -- and easy! Can't wait to try...thanks :)
  • rnelsonxo
    rnelsonxo Posts: 62 Member
    Options

& banana's (optional)
    cup cake wrappers

I actually made these tonight & they are AWESOME!!! I am a math geek & took the time to figure out exactly how many calories etc were in them..
    I used 1L tub of low fat cool whip, 3/4 cup kraft reg. p-butter, and 1 tbsp of Smuckers chololate syrup on each...
    EACH have: 96.97 cal, 4.87g fat, 5.71g sugar, 29.70mg sodium... all of which can be reduced if u use low fat p-butter!
    Thanks for the breakdown :)
  • meggyannpt
    meggyannpt Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Spaghetti Casserole

1 lb ground beef/turkey (turkey is less calories)
    Thin spaghetti (whole wheat to be healthier)
    1 can cream of mushroom soup (low fat low sodium)
    1 can cream of chicken soup (ditto)
    1 can cheddar cheese soup
    1 can hot water

Brown beef/turkey in a skillet. Drain fat and set aside.

In a casserole dish, pour in cheddar cheese soup. Fill soup can with hot water and mix with soup. Add in other 2 soups and mix well. Stir in ground beef/turkey. Break dry spaghetti into 1 inch pieces and add until casserole is stiff. Cover and cook in microwave for 30 minutes, stirring after 15 minutes (you can add more spaghetti if needed).

It's really delicious! Eat with a veggie on the side.
  • MRSnotMsSmoot
    Options
    skinnytaste.com is one of the best sites out there!