I need friends!

Options
2»

Replies

• Snickerdoodle44
    Options
    Can we be friends? Trying to stay motivated to stick to healthy eating and exercise....but I may love food just toooooo much!!
  • MeRoBi
    MeRoBi Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Just click on the person's name and then you'll see where you can add as a friend. I added you :) Good luck!
  • Shawnna01
    Options
    I joined a while back as well. I am here to start over. THis time I know I can do it! Feel free to add me as well. I don't have any friends yet.
  • zagecko
    Options
    Great job on taking this step...It can be frustrating. Feel free to add me. I have a long journey ahead as I have over 100 to lose, but stay positive and know that this is the first step towards the new you!!!!
  • MelBee29
    Options
    you can add me ;)
  • shashab9
    Options
    Girl, me and my 13 year old daugther joined. She is over 260 lbs and I want to try to help her get healthy. We also joined planet fitness. Please feel free to add us as friends. My name is Robin and my username is rbarlow46 my daughters name is shannon and her username is shashab9. Lets support each other in our journey! :happy:
  • spartangirl79
    spartangirl79 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    I need friends too, everyone can feel free to add me :)
    Welcome! Good luck!
  • jrich1
    jrich1 Posts: 2,408 Member
    Options
    Anyone wants to add me.. I need people too
  • Moonblood
    Moonblood Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :)
  • RickYahr
    RickYahr Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I just started here too and could use some friends and insperation. Feel free to add me.

15163134.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • sixxfan4ever
    sixxfan4ever Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Girl, me and my 13 year old daugther joined. She is over 260 lbs and I want to try to help her get healthy. We also joined planet fitness. Please feel free to add us as friends. My name is Robin and my username is rbarlow46 my daughters name is shannon and her username is shashab9. Lets support each other in our journey! :happy:

I love the commercial for Planet Fitness. The bodybuilder being shown around by the trainer, and he keeps saying.. "I lift things up and put them down". Anyone see that commercial?
  • sixxfan4ever
    sixxfan4ever Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you like. :)
  • Bheller234
    Options
    You can add me if you like. I can try to help support and motivate you! :)
  • gottolosethisfat
    Options
    Hey, u can add me too I don't have many either :)
  • shonbon21
    Options
    me too! feel free to add. i can def use the support & motivation!
  • karenf289
    karenf289 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    good luck all of you, will give ye loads of moral support, please feel free to send friend request :bigsmile:
  • skydiamonds67
    skydiamonds67 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I just joined a week and a half ago and I have already lost 10 pounds! I have a long way to go though (100+ pounds), so I would love to have some encouragement and support. We can help each other! :)
  • TRichmond2012
    Options
    I will be your freind, I just dont know how to add myself! I am new as well and need some support and have no freinds either.
  • wasro
    wasro Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Always looking for new friends. Feel free to add me. I am effectively starting over, but feel good about this time around.