Before and After

Options
Here are a few of my before and after photos. These pictures are from around the past five years (and over 50 pounds).

Before:
before.jpg

After:
after.jpg

Replies

• ChefCupcake
    Options
    :blushing:

These pictures were before I joined MFP. At 5'6, my before photos were probably around 220 pounds (size 18) and my after photos are around 150 pounds (size 8).
  • olinka1981
    Options
    what are you doing?
    (what were you doing)
    how long did it take to look sooooooo great?
  • primpixie
    Options
    Fantabulous! You have done so well! Well done!
  • liamsmummy09
    liamsmummy09 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    You look incredible!! Well done!
  • elianexox
    elianexox Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    You are SO pretty ! Congrats girl ! :smile:
  • ryno0618
    ryno0618 Posts: 361
    Options
    Fabulous! You have done so well!
    Much to be proud of!
  • ChefCupcake
    Options
    I was very dedicated to working out then! I walked/ran in the mornings for a couple of miles, ate a lot of vegetables, worked out at night, and learned moderation. I'm trying to get back into that mindset now. I, somehow, kept it off all these years. I have really strayed--eating lots of junk food, not working out, etc. I'm just assuming I must have really increased my metabolism!

Oh, and I ate a small meal or snack every four hours and I ate within 30 minutes of waking up. I feel like it happened overnight, but it was probably more within a year or so. I've kept it off for at least three or four years now.
  • Jarnard
    Jarnard Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    You look great! Keep up the good work!!

J
  • monst76
    monst76 Posts: 25
    Options
    Wow Great Job you really do look great, How long did it take you to lose the weight and what was your workout programs?
  • mikajoanow
    mikajoanow Posts: 584 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • missmaggiejane
    Options
    WOW! This is great motivation for me! Right now I look just like your before pictures. I just recently got engaged and I am SUPER DEDICATED to my diet. Ironically I am almost a size 18; I am 200 pounds and my goal is to be 150 at a size 10...and hopefully a size 8 one day. Your story really motivates me to finally lose it all. Thanks so much! ^_^
  • ChefCupcake
    Options
    I assume it took a year to lose 95% of it before I hit my plateau. I walked/ran a lot, danced around my room like a fool, lifted some small weights (or cans of food), and used a friend's workout video (Body Bootcamp - Abs, Buns, and Thighs). I did not pay for a gym membership or join some food plan. I was just determined! I never realized how big I was getting until I lost the weight.
  • missbethea
    missbethea Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Wow! You are so amazingly gorgeous!

(And holy boobs!)

What amazing motivation
  • sarah32lee
    sarah32lee Posts: 5,279 Member
    Options
    wow!! you look awesome!! I'm 5'6 also and hope i look that good at 150:smile:
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    Excellent work and wow you look super Hot...Get it honey!
  • fgeith05
    fgeith05 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    wow you are really pretty! great job!
  • errickab24
    errickab24 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    OMG, you look amazing.. GREAT JOB seriously...
  • arosmith79
    arosmith79 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Wow, what a transformation. You went from beautiful to drop dead gorgeous :) Congratulations!!
  • Kany
    Kany Posts: 336
    Options
    You're a hottie! Sizzling hot!
  • thinthought
    thinthought Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    one of the best transformations i have seen
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!