Pregnancy belly fat exercises needed

Options
I am new here and could really use some ideas on how to get rid of my baby belly fat. I am counting calories and walking as well as bike riding, but need more belly concentrated fat burning ideas.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

Replies

• MelloShero
    MelloShero Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Try doing some crunches and just hold your stomach in and dance with the baby. That way you get to enjoy both, lol. Let me know if this helps.
  • Caitlyl
    Caitlyl Posts: 29
    Options
    I've been doing crunches and core exercises and it seems to be helping.
  • kat2475
    kat2475 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Pilates! It is the one sure fire thing that has always helped "pull me together".
  • ashkas2
    ashkas2 Posts: 32
    Options
    I've had 2 c-sections and am now at the point where i wonder if i can get my stomach flat again. I have to be in a wedding in 7 weeks and would love to try to do something to get my tummy to at least not poke out as much. I still look pregnant and my daughter will be a year old next month.
  • Jessica_Sarah
    Options
    Look on Youtube for different ab exercises. My belly has always been my problem area, but since having my baby 14 months ago, it's just awful.
    I started running on the treadmill and doing a combination of ab exercises (I don't know the names of them, my instructor at the gym advised them, one of them is the plank) and in just over a week I can see a difference. I still have a lot of fat on my belly (I have 30lbs to lose)but there is muscle under there now!!
    I can't wait to see what my body looks like once I have lost the last 30lbs. Good luck :)
  • howie8790
    howie8790 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    One thing I have learned to make a habit is, I keep my stomach muscles tight throughout the day. It is a little hard to get used to at first, but everytime you think about it or notice you are not tight, then flex them and hold it all day. It helps with endurance so when it comes to sit ups time, my muscles start holding the crunch a little easier.