Too bad Packers - Any cheeseheads out there??

Options
What a messed up end to an awesome season!! Oh well Wisconsin got the Miss America crown LOL
Anyway, I'm 29 yr olds from Wisconsin (originally from The Valley of the Sun, Phoenix, AZ) Anyone who wants some extra motivation, advice and fun (and can provide the same) add me!!!

Happy MLK Jr. Day!!!

Replies

• lja20
    lja20 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I'm a Packer backer and am so sad for their loss! Wonder if the death of that boy played into it a little. Had to have some affect on their psychies..The Badgers basketball team won yesterday-- and yes, we did win Miss America! ;)
  • GeneveSparkles
    GeneveSparkles Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Or it could have just been the death of their defense. The Packers can score but their D hasn't been their best asset and the NYG has one of the best in the league, it would have been awesome to go to the Bowl 2 years in a row but Aaron Roger's is young, he'll get us there again soon!! :)
  • lyssamichelle
    lyssamichelle Posts: 1,307 Member
    Options
    It was such a disappointment. They had the best season.. They really just deserved to go all the way... & Win me the Superbowl. Again.
  • Evansmama29
    Evansmama29 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Cheesehead here - so sad :( Oh well - go Miss America!! Baseball season is just a few months away - GO BREWERS!! :)
  • lja20
    lja20 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Agree, their defense definitely needed help! Oh well... still love them. And yes, looking toward baseball season now!
  • workingthisout
    workingthisout Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Sooo sad about the packers :( but as you said, at least we got miss america!
  • winesar21
    Options
    I am from the Milwaukee area :) But I said the same thing at least we won Miss America!
  • MissingMyOldSelf
    MissingMyOldSelf Posts: 689 Member
    Options
    Big Cheesehead here :) I have family in Eagle and Waukesha, and it's a crime in our family to NOT be a Cheesehead. Granted, I'm from Ohio, but we just can't be Bengals fans. ;-)
  • Browny43
    Browny43 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I'm still a little bitter from last year, so I was going for the Giants. Here's to next year. GO STEELERS!!!
  • cwojo
    cwojo Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Big Packers fan as well. Going through depression today. Hard to watch them to do so well through the season to end it like that. They are human (OMG). Next year. Now I want the 49ers to kick their butt as they are not as good as they appeared.
  • mattmcc1985
    Options
    Go Pack!
  • tjlbg1984
    tjlbg1984 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I live one block away from the stadium and let me tell you that was one of the loudest games all year (with exception to the first game of course)
    Very sad and was hoping to get another game in town next weekend!
    Now I just have to say GO 49ERS!!
  • mruntidy
    mruntidy Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    i watched that game in the gym here in the UK today couple of good sacks

Raiders supporter here :)