Anyone else out there with awful willpower!?

Options
I'm a sixth form student from the UK studying A levels looking to get healthy and fit and shift some pounds XD
I have awful willpower and really need motivation help! Willing to give others the same :)
Hoping everyone here will motivate me to actually do something about my poor health :) xx

Replies

• whaletorail
    Options
    I'm looking for the same. I need some motivation to workout. I can eat well. I just can't get myself to work out!
  • mw00087
    mw00087 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone!!

My name is Mike (Hi!) - I am losing weight because I am walking my sister down the aisle, and I think it's fair that I look nice for her!

Two days after that, I fly out to Canada because I have started my own business out there!

It's a BIG year this year... it doesn't mean I want to be big though!!

I need as many people as they can to add me as a friend because I need all the support I can get! :)

Thanks Guys!!!

:)
  • alexandraaah
    alexandraaah Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    At least you can eat well :) I always try to and end up going back to my bad habits a few days later, maybe you can give me some tips on staying on the healthy eating bandwagon :)
  • alexandraaah
    alexandraaah Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone!!

My name is Mike (Hi!) - I am losing weight because I am walking my sister down the aisle, and I think it's fair that I look nice for her!

Two days after that, I fly out to Canada because I have started my own business out there!

It's a BIG year this year... it doesn't mean I want to be big though!!

I need as many people as they can to add me as a friend because I need all the support I can get! :)

Thanks Guys!!!

:)

Wow big year for you, I'm sure you'll do really well just keep reminding yourself what its for :)