My 1st NSV

Options
I have just gone the 3rd whole day drinking nothing but water. For me that is a huge accomplishment because I used to hate water. I would drink anything but that. But now I enjoy drinking it and won't drink anything else! Feel glad to have all that unnecessary sugar and calories out of my diet =)

Replies

• msmellebelle
    Options
    Yayy!! Water is so important. Its awesome you have embraced it. I know I still have trouble getting in my eight glasses... :)
  • wannabesexymama
    wannabesexymama Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    I struggle with this myself! I have found if I drink from a straw I tend to drink more! Its kinda of a tricking the brain thing lol I been fighting not to drink my Sweet tea for months now lol

:drinker: Here's to you for Getting up there and Loving it!!!
  • gigglepiggle
    gigglepiggle Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Yey, that's fab

I really struggle with drinking water and not Ribena, or juice

I am sitting her with my third big glass of water this evening though, I seem to of finally got my head round it too :)
  • Kirkajuice
    Kirkajuice Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Congrats, I used to only drink orange squash or apple juice, but I have felt so much better since I began drinking just water. Admittedly it was because I was a poor student and could not afford to drink anything else rather than lots of willpower, but still! Keep going! :drinker:
  • Doulos24x7
    Doulos24x7 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Help me out here...

What is "NSV"?

I don't think it's a Bible translation that I'm aware of, so what is it?
  • xprincessxjanetx
    Options
    NSV means "non-scale victory". It's basically just the little things you notice are different along your journey
  • shovav91
    shovav91 Posts: 2,335 Member
    Options
    Absolutely fantastic! In my opinion, that is one of the best diet changes one could make. I'm so happy for you!
  • asia_hanebach
    asia_hanebach Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Personally I love water and always have. But for those of you who don't feel the same way, tea can be a great replacement for at least one of those eight glasses. As long as you're not adding any milk or sugar, it's essentially the same thing, but even tastier!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!