Anyone under 20:)?

Options
If you are add me im trying to lose about 70 pounds by summer

Replies

• Chriistiina18
    Options
    im turning 20 this summer! im trying to lose 90lbs!
  • natalie1994x
    Options
    by summer? i want to lose 70 lbs
  • CallieM15
    CallieM15 Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    I added you guys! I just turned 19. I was fit in Highschool! LOL Now 200#'s and wanting to be a FIT 145#.
  • carcrsh
    carcrsh Posts: 70
    Options
    18 and trying to lose at least 20 by the summer but 35 overall. :)
  • MissFit0101
    MissFit0101 Posts: 2,382
    Options
    If you are add me im trying to lose about 70 pounds by summer

I'm not under 20 but I wanted to comment. 70 pounds is a lot to lose by summer. That's nearly 12lbs a month, or 2.5-3lbs a week. That may be too high of an expectation and if you lose too quickly, you may be less likely and less capable of keeping the weight off. Once you get closer and closer to your goal weight you will need to increase your caloric intake even more and drop the last few pounds very, very slowly. I wish you the best of luck on your journey. Try not to get discouraged and remember that slow and steady wins the race. (Not that this is a race, LOL, just a figure of speech!)
  • CoralConnor
    CoralConnor Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I'm not under 20 - but I'm in my lower 20's :-) FYI - both you girls are GORGEOUS I noticed! I'm not flattering you. I hope you both accomplish your goals! and love yourselves while in the process! For me, if I didn't have love for myself I could never reach any of my goals - including fitness :-) ......Oh and I agree with the comment above! 70 lbs by summer is too ambitious. You're setting yourself up, in my opinion, for failure and frustration. Perhaps aim for something more manageable for now, like 30 lbs? Rapid weight loss comes back, but sustainable lifestyle changes are just that - for life.
  • 280to140
    Options
    I'm 18 and I've lost almost 70 pounds I have quite a while to go though
  • addisondisease
    addisondisease Posts: 664 Member
    Options
    Try to gain 15lbs.... IT IS SO HARD!
  • mebutskinnier
    Options
    I'm 16 & trying to lose 40 lbs by summer.
    I hate being the bigger friend, plus, I'm still in high school & being over weight is a huuuge target. maybe some of you younger girls like 18-20 can help me <3
  • ironanimal
    ironanimal Posts: 5,922 Member
    Options
    You make me feel old D: