Who else needs friends that are supportive on here?

Options

Replies

• Rays_Wife
    Rays_Wife Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    Sent you a friend request. I log in every day, at least a couple times!!!
  • ali032205
    ali032205 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Please add me. I am new to the site today and want to stick wtih it. I need all the help i can get. :)
  • cece62002
    Options
    Hello Everyone!

Thanks for taking the time to post. I have requested most of you as a friend. But you can only add so many ppl within the hour. Therefore, if you see this shoot me a request!
  • nsangast
    Options
    Ladies,

I LOVE supporting friends and even strangers. If you are looking for support throw me on your friends list :D I'll troll your profile and boost you up almost every day :D

N

8528028.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • natalie1994x
    Options
    add me:)
  • teamnevergoingback
    teamnevergoingback Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    Can't stop, won't stop!

I think I can be motivating at times :)
  • kendradl
    kendradl Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    I agree having a good group of motivating friends that coment and you see on a regular basis is awesome. I have a very small group at the moment but would love to add to that group. Feel free to add me as well.
  • EmilyDumont
    Options
    me too! anyone feel free to add me! hope everyone is having an AWESOME day!!
  • hippyfairy64
    Options
    Oh YeAH! Pick me! Pick Me!!! :smile:
  • mriricat23
    mriricat23 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    me please ;)
  • bettyford4202
    bettyford4202 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I do!! I do!! :o)
  • lauehorn
    lauehorn Posts: 183
    Options
    You can add me!
  • JessWolf1002
    JessWolf1002 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!! There are definitely days that I feel discouraged and could use a little motivation :)
  • bonia624
    Options
    I encourage daily and love to see updates of progress. Motivation is key! I just joined about 10 days agoand feel like Im in it to win it I want to keep this momentum up and reach my goal while helping others do the same!!! Good Luck and remember to celebrate your success no matter how small or large!!!
  • stephcricket
    Options
    I am new and want to be an active participant with this. I am checking out all the posts now :-)

Nice to meet everyone!

Steph
  • cece62002
    Options
    I am not sure if I got the chance to add everyone because after posting this I could not keep up with the number of request! I was SO excited that people want to be my friend so that we can motivate eachother! If you don't see me on your list, add me and we can get healthy together!
  • RockChick1984
    Options
    Hi there people... have only been here a few days myself, in need of a few people to add me so we can keep each other motivated... i have about 70lbs to lose so all the help and advise i can get would be much appreciated... so anyone wanting to add me.. feel free to :)
  • jesusislove1526
    jesusislove1526 Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well. I log in many times each day. I encourage others, who also encourage me in return. :happy:
  • Cassi_Eats_Apples
    Options
    Feel free to add me too! I need more support and people to support! :)
  • JKBarnett88
    Options
    Me too! Definitely in need of some inspiration/motivation today!