I just want to see my privates

Options
124»

Replies

• tjcpt
    tjcpt Posts: 8
    Options
    The belly is a ****y-doo. It sticks out farther than your ****y do.
  • muadib69
    muadib69 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    The more weight you loose, the more there is to look at. Google it, I think for every 20lbs you gain an inch! I'm sure that there's a max on that though .... LOL!!!

Let me clarify, for every 20lbs of weight loss your "privates" gain an inch.

I think your are exactly right. 20 lbs should gain me an inch longer.. I know because I can press in the FUPA and can feel an inch more..
  • weightloss12345678
    weightloss12345678 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    The more weight you loose, the more there is to look at. Google it, I think for every 20lbs you gain an inch! I'm sure that there's a max on that though .... LOL!!!

lol this blog too funny but i have heard bout the 20 lbs lost to another visible inch theory b4
  • MsQt
    MsQt Posts: 793 Member
    Options
    Love your punchline! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: put your hard work into gear and get there! Rah rah rah... cheering for you:drinker:
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    You so can do this!! Keep focusing on the fact that YOU HAVE to do this!! The fact that you hadn't is motivation in itself...Congrats in advance for your Success!
  • beyg
    beyg Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    When you reach your goal don't be surprise that some things may look bigger. That was a + discovery !! Just saying!!
  • fitplease
    fitplease Posts: 647 Member
    Options
    I admire the courage you have in sharing this with us. I also admire the honesty. :-)

Keep the faith! It will happen to you soon . . .
  • andrejjorje
    andrejjorje Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    Yayyyyy!! I reached that point already. Good luck to you.
  • Tcarreen
    Options
    Great analogy! I want my boobs to stand up by themselves! My stomach is holding them up! Good luck!:laugh:
  • laursie03
    Options
    Good luck with your reunion with your erm... Parts lol. Thanks for the smile. You can do it. :)
  • Pollywog39
    Pollywog39 Posts: 1,730 Member
    Options
    the-funniest-of-all-times16.jpg

So, what's his name?
    you KNOW you have a name for him....................all guys do ;)
  • blueandigo
    Options
    I hate this fat pouch right above my penis. I believe it hides at least .5 of an inch of my package.

Good luck dude.
  • beccadaniixox
    beccadaniixox Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    You have the best goal EVER. :)
  • billyboombox
    Options
    I know exactly what you're talking about... I experienced that first hand for so many years. I was at 366 and lost 170 pounds and now I can see it again... It's AWESOME!!! I have also gained several inches and is an even nicer benefit... very nice... Keep up the sacrafice because it's definitely worth it!!!
  • dana1123
    Options
    Good Luck that is a GREAT goal My goal is to eventually see my feet again but that won't happen til I loose all my weight and have a breast reduction.......lol
  • beatleschic87
    beatleschic87 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Wow... it didn't even dawn on me that this could be an issue. But it totally makes sense that you would get bigger down there after you lose weight. Good luck man!
  • Cait_Sidhe
    Cait_Sidhe Posts: 3,150 Member
    Options
    Good luck! I hope it's a happy reunion!