Bacon Wrapped Chicken Bites

Options
DHalaby73
DHalaby73 Posts: 980 Member
Bacon Wrapped Chicken Bites
Skinnytaste.com
Servings: 10 • Serving Size: 3 chicken bites • Old Points: 2 pts • Points+: 2 pts
Calories: 70.1 • Fat: 2 g • Protein: 12.1 g • Carb: 0 g • Fiber: 0 g • Sugar: 0 g
Sodium: 117.6 mg

Ingredients:

1.25 oz (3) boneless skinless chicken breast, cut in 1-inch chunks (about 30 pieces)
10 slices bacon, cut into thirds

Directions:

Preheat oven on to 375°F.

Wrap a piece of bacon around each piece of chicken; secure with a toothpick and place on a baking sheet (use foil for easy cleanup).

Bake on the lower rack turning halfway about 25 minutes, or until thoroughly cooked and browned. Blot on a paper towel and serve right away.

Replies

• Slove009
    Slove009 Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    That is so my dinner tonight! Thanks for posting! Gonna serve it on top of hearts of romaine!
  • Irishmoonwitch
    Options
    Hmm maybe with some Turkey bacon....
  • TwilaG
    TwilaG Posts: 134
    Options
    Sounds Amazing!!
  • patricia909
    patricia909 Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Hayesgang
    Hayesgang Posts: 624
    Options
    :flowerforyou:
    Thank you!
  • summertime_girl
    summertime_girl Posts: 3,945 Member
    Options
    I make this similarly, but as an appetizer. I marinade the chicken in teriyaki sauce first, then wrap a pineapple chunk in with the chicken. Sweet & sour chicken, and really juicy.
  • Inebriated
    Options
    Bump
  • Dtrmnd86
    Dtrmnd86 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    My fiance loves these, except we make them a little unhealthier. We roll the chicken in a chili powder and brown sugar mixture, then wrap it with bacon, then roll it in the mixture again. Oh.My.Gosh. is it delicious! The mixture almost carmalizes it.
  • ThinCarl
    Options
    sounds delicious, and you probably burn off all the calories consumed, preparing the meal, hehe