hi!! Broken leg need shelp!

Options
:/im hopping someone can tell me what to do!! I have broken my leg and need some ideas for exercises?? anyoine that can help?

Replies

• biologic
    Options
    broken leg sucks. don't do anything on it until it is completely healed.

so doing anything on your feet will be either dangerous or impossible. you could try getting a speed bag and setting it up so you are sitting while working on it (it is a type of punching bag). you could try doing pushups and still work your upper body with weight.

or you could just take it easy on exercise until you heal (which is what i would suggest). just diet for the next (8 weeks?) and then get back to exercising when you are healed.
  • sarshooter
    Options
    Where is it broken? Meaning what location on your leg? I have a severely sprained ankle and my physical therapist said I could still do upper body, core, and lower body exercises such as leg curls, leg lifts, etc. Of course I can't do deep lunges or squats, but I am allowed some weight bearing as long as I have my brace on. I would talk with your doctor and see if they can refer you to any physical therapy locations that can advise you as to what is safe and not safe to do. You definitely don't want to push the envelope and make things worse!