Jamie Eason's 12 week Livefit Program?

Options
Has anyone done the Jamie Eason 12 week program and finished it? I did Day 1 yesterday and I was so sore I was in pain this morning. I think I am going to die LOL.

Replies

• jacquelyn_erika
    jacquelyn_erika Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    I want to start very badly, but need to look into a little more. How did you like it?
  • amberwren
    amberwren Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I started today! Just ate my eggs, veggies and oatmeal.. Although I ate about half of what was recommended..I was so full! Heading to the gym in a bit for day 1. Are you following the nutrition and supplement plan as well?
  • Lisa__Michelle
    Lisa__Michelle Posts: 845 Member
    Options
    I am eating cleaning but I am not eating SPECIFICALLY what she said. I find I am naturally eating 5 or 6 times a day because clean foods are soooo low calorie!!! I am eating under my sodium for once in my life too lol. I am on Day 3 tomorrow with legs and abs. I have already lost another pound with the eating clean alone!

I am also using protein powder to get extra protein.

I am taking the tablespoon of ground flax seed daily. I had just started doing that like a week before starting anyway.
  • amberwren
    amberwren Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I am so sore today! Hope I can get through today's workout
  • LovinLife96
    LovinLife96 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I just finished Day 4 and my arms hate me hahaha... so happy for a 3 day break! lol! We should keep in touch since we are all close in the program :) I am doing it with 2 other friends

I was watching the videos for the exercises later in phase 1, and they just get more... fun... lol ;) good luck everyone! There is also a facebook page for it. They have all kinds of recipes so you can switch it up if you're like me and get bored! Some of the pics on there are VERY motivating!!! These girls are getting ripped!

I am doing JE's recommended supplement stack, but I think I'm just going to get through what I have and just maintain the whey, multi vit, and fish oil :)
  • nab22
    nab22 Posts: 168
    Options
    I just did day 2! I have been lifting weights for a while but my arms are still so sore from just these two days, I love it :)
  • 2012Kristin
    2012Kristin Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    It seems so complicated - I would love to give it a try, but it will take a lot of effort to stay on track with it. Keep me posted on how you like it.
  • Michelle333
    Michelle333 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I am starting it on Monday :) Looking forward to it.
  • MissFit0101
    MissFit0101 Posts: 2,382
    Options
    I have been loosely basing my workouts off this program. I add a little bit here, or tweak an exercise there, do more reps or less reps, etc, etc. I also can only devote so much time to lifting currently while I'm in marathon training, but it's a great program. It's really nice how there are videos to show you how to do everything properly.