How I lost 45 LBS and my tips for success!

Options

Replies

• lisapr123
    lisapr123 Posts: 863 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! Funny how the things we once dreaded (exercise) often become the things that hold us together.
  • harley47920
    harley47920 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Good for you! I'm proud of you. Keep up the great work! :o)
  • _xoxok
    _xoxok Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Such a great story! Congrats. & Keep up the awesome work. :flowerforyou:
  • Andrealeah32
    Options
    All I can say is WOW!!! You are awesome :) Your pics look great and most of all -- you did it on your own :) Very inspiriational :) THanks so much for sharing!!!
  • mrscroel
    Options
    You are AWESOME!!! Good for you and your boyfriend!!! Job well done!!!:smile:
  • dsckrc
    dsckrc Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    OMG! you guys look amazing and so much happier in the "after" photo. you remind me of me. you had an "aha" moment just like i did. i was lazy and didn't want it bad enough. it's incredible how when you really set your mind to do something, you can't fail. kudos to you and your boyfriend!
  • Court222010
    Options
    AMAZING! I can relate to you in SO many different ways! Congrats on your weight loss, you and your boyfriend look great! You're definitely an inspiration, thanks so much for sharing! :flowerforyou:
  • Jennical
    Jennical Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    You both look awesome... Great work. Thanks for sharing this....
  • kbendert
    kbendert Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    You both look so good! I am so happy that you were able to encourage each other, and do these lifestyle changes together! My husband just got on MFP, and I'm hoping that having him tracking and supporting me will get us healthy too! Congrats, and keep it up!
  • stormimyers
    Options
    Thank you so much everyone! :)
  • briocktj
    briocktj Posts: 128
    Options
    way to go!
  • LMHinson15
    LMHinson15 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    you both look fantastic! well done!!
  • sweetrice12
    sweetrice12 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Very inspiring story! Thank you for sharing!
  • thoma74
    thoma74 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Very cool. Very inspirational as well. Thanks so much for sharing
  • ajball90
    ajball90 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    bump
  • JHB2011
    JHB2011 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    AMAZING. You both look so great! Very inspiring :)
    You should also be a writer, if you're not, because the way you wrote that was awesome!
  • jennytree
    jennytree Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Your story sounds exactly like mine in that being fat didn't make my life hell nor was I depressed or bullied etc...

I had that "I need to fix this" moment a few weeks ago on xmas day and I'm trying my best to sort it out now :D

• stormimyers
    Options
    Well good luck to all of you on your journeys as well! &Thank you for the writing compliment! My mom's a writer, so I guess you could say.. I get it from my momma! Haha.
  • pammyedmunds
    pammyedmunds Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    Both of you look fantastic! Love the story! Keep up the great work and good luck on your last 20lbs!
  • Kelly_1981
    Kelly_1981 Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    WOW I am inspired! You both look great!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!