I am new to myfitnesspal and I just signed up

Options
I am looking for new friends and advice while I start this new chapter of my life. My neice inspired me to come on here.

Replies

• lbkasun
    Options
    Hi I am new also to this site!! :happy: looking for advice and friends to help encourage and share this journey with. Good job to your neice!!
  • tinas_68
    Options
    Hi Jacquie and ibkasun and welcome. I've only been here a short time and am starting over fresh today, I'll send both of you friend requests. Jacquie that is great that your neice inspired you to come here it's a great site! Good luck to you both!
  • jaybarbie
    Options
    am new too.. any advice would be much appreciated!! thanks xx
  • jcgregory14
    Options
    I'm new too. I have been on here for about 2 weeks. Any advice and tips would be great. I would love to lose 50lbs.
  • mailgirl147
    Options
    I am new to this site and am very excited about learning to eat healthy and staying on track!! I also need friends to encourage me on this journey. I am currently healing from a stress fracture in my left foot. I have been sitting around for over a month. I am wondering if anyone has any great exercise ideas for me while I am still healing? Thanks!!
  • fluffyrn12
    fluffyrn12 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Welcome all...feel free to add me..the more support the better.
  • diva500
    diva500 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I am new here as well, I have been on Weight Watchers and it is great but I am needed to cut out due to financial obligations right now, but I dont want to gain all I have lost.....I have LOST 155Lbs with WW in 1 year.....but I just cant affort it right now...so I am need support on here....I still need to lose another 60 Lbs to be at goal.....I was shocked at the calories.....I was eating points...LOL I def should lose more with calorie counting....LOL please invite me....still learning the site and dont know how to invite yet....LOL
  • dsue04
    dsue04 Posts: 8
    Options
    HI I AM NEW AS WELL
  • Kaylee_law_123
    Kaylee_law_123 Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    Welcome all, feel free to add me :-)
  • cgcotten
    Options
    Please add me. My mother is from Omaha, been there many times. Would love to have
    you as a friend to motivate and be motivated.

Cheryll :)
  • dreamzvt
    Options
    Welcome, This site is amazing. Everyone has a little something to share and the motivation is outstanding.

Please add me :) I have 73lbs to go!
  • sanmar7
    sanmar7 Posts: 10
    Options
    i ave been on here for two wks i would like to be ur friend we can suport each other
  • KarenT45
    KarenT45 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Brand new too! Just joined today. I want to do this so bad. Hope I can add some of you soon as friends.
  • glennam1
    glennam1 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    WELCOME TO MFP...this is a geat site with motivation and encouragement.......anyone wishing to ADD ME....FEEL FREE :smile:
  • mogadad
    mogadad Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Been here two weeks and lost seven pounds. Just be honest with the site and yourself. If you need to obsess about anything, obsess about this site. Look up foods before you buy or eat them. You can always post stuff and see what it looks like and then delete it from your diary if it's not good for you.
  • mcrim5
    mcrim5 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I am also new here and would love to find friends to help with support. Weight loss is tough alone, everyone needs help!
  • prairiedawg2014
    Options
    hi everyone! I've been here 2 weeks now and am down 6 lbs. its a struggle, but iam still motivated. hope it lasts lol
    wish all of you much success! lots of support here in MFP
  • rhodes2b
    rhodes2b Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the site. It has really helped me keep on track.

Good luck on your journey.
  • leeholmes
    leeholmes Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    i'm new as well!! i'm down 5 pounds since the beginning of the month...which is great! but i need some motivation!!!! feel free to add me please.
  • cilsley0210
    Options
    I just joined the other day and would appreciated any encouragement. My motivation isn't all it should be, but I need to lose about 60-70 lbs and I'd really like to start feeling better, so thanks everyone!