An Silly Observation

arewethereyet
arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
edited September 19 in Chit-Chat
Last night a friend posted some pictures of the Ohio wildlife. She laughed because it was a squirrel and a few deer.

So this morning I am sitting in the Sun Room, drinking my coffee, looking out the window. I have a fence close by and I see birds land on it, then fly away. Not pretty birds, those black things and gray doves. But there was a bluejay which was pretty.:happy:

A couple squirrels come along fighting over a big peanut , they stop,one takes a nibble, and on they go. I am thinking the neighbor still thinks he is in NC and is feeding the 'wildlife' (good thing gators dont like peanuts!!):indifferent:

Take another sip of coffee and I see a field mouse scurrying along, the peanut larger than the cute little mouse. Ok, still not too bad. :tongue:

Then a fruit rat............yuck..............OMG what the hell is this guy DOING!! We really dont want to encourage the RATS for God's sake.:angry:

The last straw was the huge, Garfield the cat sized, Oppossum!!!!!!!!!! :noway:

Going to have a little talk with my neighbor, BRB!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Replies

• arewethereyet
    I meant

A SILLY OBSERVATION>>>>>>>>>>>HATE SPELLING ERRORS>>>>>>>>>>>I ADDED THE SILLY AFTER:grumble: :grumble:
  • AlmostHot
    AlmostHot Posts: 312 Member
    Soooo How did the chat go?:tongue:
  • arewethereyet

He was spraying bird poop off the side of my house when I walked out. I reminded him that squirrels are sweet but they are still rodents....................and wild..............him feeding them will only make them dependent on humans and this is not a good thing.

I dont think he is going to stop anytime soon:angry:

(he is SUCH a nice guy, I just cant make a big deal out of it:ohwell: )
  • chopsticks
    chopsticks Posts: 106 Member
    Forget feeding an animal that isin't mine, i don't even feed the cats that roam around here...do that and you just get more and more and more..............and more.
  • HealthierMamasita
    HealthierMamasita Posts: 1,126 Member
    Aw Jeannie, you have new pets! Yay!! :tongue:

~Jo :flowerforyou:
  • lynniejones
    lynniejones Posts: 1,291 Member

He was spraying bird poop off the side of my house when I walked out. I reminded him that squirrels are sweet but they are still rodents....................and wild..............him feeding them will only make them dependent on humans and this is not a good thing.

No, if he was such a guy, he would be waiting on them with a shotgun when they come to visit.
    hahaha
  • arewethereyet
    Aw Jeannie, you have new pets! Yay!! :tongue:

~Jo :flowerforyou:

Yes, for some reason that Michael Jackson song is ringing in my ear

Ben, the two of us need look no more........:laugh:
  • arewethereyet

No, if he was such a guy, he would be waiting on them with a shotgun when they come to visit.
    hahaha

Well, Lynnie I dont hear the theme from Deliverence when I talk to him............but yes, or at least a bebe gun!:laugh:
  • arewethereyet
    Forget feeding an animal that isin't mine, i don't even feed the cats that roam around here...do that and you just get more and more and more..............and more.

see, that is my thoughts exactly. I dont mind the squirrels, but even they get in the trees and throw stuff down at ya!

One day I was on my front porch watering my flowers and KLONK! On the head with a Fox Tail Palm nut! It was 3" around:sick:
  • lynniejones
    lynniejones Posts: 1,291 Member

hahaha

Well, Lynnie I dont hear the theme from Deliverence when I talk to him............but yes, or at least a bebe gun!:laugh:

Funny that is the theme song to my life sometimes. C'mere boy-ah. You sho got a perdy mouth.
    *edited to get me out of Jeannie's box*
  • arewethereyet
    52409004-1.jpg52409004.jpg

I played with photobucket and removed the love handles in picture one

OMG I am SO going to the gym today!! What a wonderful encouragement. It took very little 'squishing' in the editing portion of photobucket to accomplish this!!

I did it once with my nose, and was:sad: because now I want a nose job:laugh:
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Jeannie! You nut! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I love you!! :smooched: :smooched: :smooched:
  • arewethereyet

hahaha

Funny that is the theme song to my life sometimes. C'mere boy-ah. You sho got a perdy mouth.
    *edited to get me out of Jeannie's box*

honey, your welcome in my box, any time!!:wink:
  • arewethereyet

love you too darlin. Hows our boy??
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member

love you too darlin. Hows our boy??