Options
ashley516
ashley516 Posts: 63 Member
What are you having?

Replies

• GCNerd
    GCNerd Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I'm going to try this tonight: http://www.skinnytaste.com/2011/08/sesame-encrusted-baked-chicken-tenders.html

I've tried Gina's Asian turkey meatballs with lime sesame dipping sauce before and they were AMAZING, so I'm really excited to try this.
  • bonnt
    bonnt Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Monday nights we always go out for taco del mar, but yesterday we had sweet potato frieds and almond crusted chicken fingers. nomnom
  • NiciS72
    NiciS72 Posts: 1,043 Member
    Options
  • ashley516
    ashley516 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    All of that sounds good, especially the chicken. Let me know how that turns out!

We are having chicken, not sure what else. I've had a whole chicken in the crock pot since 1030 this morning :)
  • ShellyKay67
    ShellyKay67 Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    lazy nite.......scrambled eggs and toast...
  • Myhighway2
    Options
    McDonalds Southwestern chicken, very good.
  • KBGirts
    KBGirts Posts: 882 Member
    Options
    I am going to bake chicken wings. They still have a lot of calories because I'm leaving the skin on and I'm going to have blue cheese dressing.... It's my reward for losing this week.
  • Fit4Kateri
    Fit4Kateri Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Seafood gumbo with brown rice. I made a huge pot of it a couple of weeks ago, broke the leftovers up into individuals meals and put them in the freezer. Reheat and it tastes like it was just made! (without all the work it took originally)
  • Living_Barefoot
    Living_Barefoot Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Sweet chili + pepper, honey glazed haddock with broccoli :D It was DELICIOUS!!! I'm so proud :)
  • lodeannalo
    lodeannalo Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    My husband smoked a chicken, so chicken it is.

Cucumbers and onions in vinegar

baked sweet potatoes

Green beans
  • Pickles11
    Pickles11 Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    Chicken & Asparagus Pasta. I haven't made it before and am worried that it might not have enough flavor, but we'll have to wait and see! I've been making some great dinners lately!

http://recipes.sparkpeople.com/recipe-detail.asp?recipe=11471
  • chicken and spinach pasta :)
  • hmuh
    hmuh Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    arroz con pollo (just sounds better than chicken and brown rice)
    roasted brussel sprouts
  • plzkn5
    plzkn5 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    That's a great website! Thanks for sharing!
  • regish
    regish Posts: 5
    Options
    Broiled swordfish and plain mini penne pasta with a salad.
  • GCNerd
    GCNerd Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    All of that sounds good, especially the chicken. Let me know how that turns out!

We are having chicken, not sure what else. I've had a whole chicken in the crock pot since 1030 this morning :)

The sesame encrusted chicken came out great! I ate them plain with rice since I found them flavourful enough, but my boyfriend had them with a ketchup/sriracha sauce and dipped them. This recipe is a keeper! :)
  • ladybg81
    ladybg81 Posts: 1,553 Member
    Options
    Turkey burger with a salad. YUMMOOOOO
  • BCKS
    BCKS Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Ranch chicken cooked in the crockpot and a sweet potato. It was really good! :happy: