What do ladies like/want to see in a profile pic?

Options
BKR1977
BKR1977 Posts: 43 Member
The subject pretty much sums it up.
Do you want shirt off mirror pic, cuddly w/ girlfriend, or facebook over head shot (mostly saved for the girls)?

I prefer the girls in underwear or gym shorts pic in the mirror, but that's just me....

Replies

• Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    I am betting on middle aged country guys. :smokin:

Or maybe not. :ohwell:
  • rhodes2b
    rhodes2b Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    As long as the pic is a real one- I have no preference. To have a cartoon from time to time is fun, but you must have at least 1 pic of who you are.
  • xtinalovexo
    xtinalovexo Posts: 1,376 Member
    Options
    take your shirt off... duh.
  • D446
    D446 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    ScrewyChars-6252441
  • Pebble321
    Pebble321 Posts: 6,554 Member
    Options
    Oh, please - post whatever pic you want, this isn't match.com!!
  • ElizabethRoad
    ElizabethRoad Posts: 5,138 Member
    Options
    I'm not here to pick up guys so I am not really concerned... but I just want to say that if a girl is here to pick up guys, and she wants to see a shot of you cuddling with your girlfriend, you might want to stay away.

Unless you're into that.
  • california_peach
    california_peach Posts: 1,858 Member
    Options
    I like smart-*kitten* memes or cats in clothing.
  • lucy1945
    lucy1945 Posts: 153
    Options
    i like just a nice smile or doing something that they love.Or a great before and after pic! nothing cheesey that says ''i'm desperate''!
  • Scott613
    Scott613 Posts: 2,317 Member
    Options
    take your shirt off... duh.
    Done, what else?
  • EmCarroll1990
    EmCarroll1990 Posts: 2,849 Member
    Options
    Oh, please - post whatever pic you want, this isn't match.com!!

This.
  • krystalgwen
    krystalgwen Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Im definetly not here to pick up guys and I dont think anybody should be thats not what this site is about but if you wanna show off your good looks on your fb profile or something shirt off ;)
  • melissanne81
    Options
    I haven't really thought about it. Sometimes the body shots without a face give me the creeps but only because I used to post on a college website that a) wasn't moderated AT ALL and b) had a very popular classifieds section for dating that popped up on the main street so every time I logged in, I would be bombarded by faceless body pics. Penis pics, too. I definitely don't want to see any of those on MFP....but I understand why the body pictures are up on a site like this.

I suppose if I were single and trolling MFP for a relationship or something then I would prefer a picture of a person out doing something, not posing in front of a mirror flexing or anything like that.
  • Noki1024
    Noki1024 Posts: 302
    Options
    Pic doesn't matter to me - it's nice to be able to put a face (or body) to a poster though :)
  • HOSED49
    HOSED49 Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    <---- how about my puppy doing gymnastics?
  • Faintgreeneyes
    Faintgreeneyes Posts: 730 Member
    Options
    Honestly just like seeing a real person.. cartoons and things are cute, but nice to see peoples progress. Helps to motivate me, ya know? And I would be lying if I didn't say that men without shirts on showing their bodies isn't attractive, because it is, just don't need it. :wink:
  • skittybang
    skittybang Posts: 1,525 Member
    Options
    Nipples. And if they don't have those, witty cartoon pics.
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,793 Member
    Options
    I've been posting a pic of this biker guy I found on line. I would never post my own pic. I'm all pasty white from living in my parent's basement and scrolling the internet 24/7.
  • Bronx_Montgomery
    Bronx_Montgomery Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options
    <
    ++How about a well.dressed man
  • _Timmeh_
    _Timmeh_ Posts: 2,096 Member
    Options
    I think they want to see some guy running in the woods.
  • MissO﹠A
    MissO﹠A Posts: 906 Member
    Options
    Kittens, butterflies and unicorns walking slowly on a beach. Like duh.