moms?

Options

Replies

• MissFit0101
    MissFit0101 Posts: 2,382
    Options
    I lost all 25lbs of pregnancy weight, plus another 5! I weighed in at 115 before pregnancy, gained only 10lbs during pregnancy (because I had a preemie at 27 weeks) then put on ANOTHER 10lbs AFTER my son was already born... so I'm down to 110 now. You can do this! Exercise is important but what you put into your body is more important. Your eating habits have to change :) Good luck to you!
  • whippetmama
    Options
    Hi there, I'm a mom of 2 boys ages 6 and 5 months. I went down 22 lbs when nursing but then back up all the way after I stopped. So frustrating. Working hard on getting this off but I battle with daily steroids that keep my weight high. I WILL do this.
  • colochel
    colochel Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    I'm a new mom to an 8 week old. I was overweight to begin (180 when I became pregnant). Heaviest weight was 5 months prior, at 220. I'm over halfway to my goal and always seeking new MFP pals!
  • knelson422
    Options
    I have 6 kiddos, I carried every single one of them, 5 c-sections. Feel free to add me if you want. I am learning that in order to take care of everyone else, I need to care for myself first. I also need to live by the same ruled I have for my kids for eating. Working on that one. Good luck!!!
  • RileysMama11310
    Options
    I have a 14 month old son who is my life, I am so happy to be a mom. I gained 50lbs while pregnant and lost about 30 of it and am working on losing the rest and some hopefully. Please add me if you are a mom of a little one too!
  • kme2011
    kme2011 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I have 2 kids (boys 6 and 3). After i had my last one i thought it wld come off quickly but it didnt. So im here. Anyone is free to add me. The more people to keep me motivated the better. :)
  • niqua215
    niqua215 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    I'm in it for the long haul. I'm a mom of 3. Four, Two and a 3 month old.
  • Artemis726
    Artemis726 Posts: 587 Member
    Options
    Sending friend request. :) Mom to 4 ages 3-11, and finally successfully losing baby weight the right way. I had them 2-3 years apart, and it took it's toll on my body. With the help of MFP and my friends here, I made my original goal weight, and decided to go for another 10.
  • susanb573
    susanb573 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    I am a mom. I've had 3 biological kids (one died right after birth). I also have 3 step kids. To really confuse matters, I've had five surrogate babeis (twins, twins, singleton). So yes I have kids and yes I'm trying to lose the weight. I delivered the last surrogate baby 13 months ago and have some definite pudge left. To make matters even more complicated, I am currently taking Lupron and birth control pills in preparation for the next surrogacy cycle. I AM HUNGRY.....
  • mybabble
    mybabble Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I'm a mum too :smile:

My 'babies' are 5 and 4 now so I really cant use the baby weight excuse anymore.lol
    There is a group on here called sexy mamas unite. Come and check it out.

Feel free to add me.
    Kristy
  • Peep_chic
    Peep_chic Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm having #3 on february. I can use some mom support too. I'll send a friend request to you and some more:wink:
  • mimi34noto
    Options
    Hi, I'm a mom of three also. I wish I was a workout rat, but I'm gonna try. I'm totally a stress eater which is why I'm here. Today is my first day, so I'm still trying to learn everything.
  • KitKate68
    Options
    Does it count if the "baby weight" you're trying to lose is from kids who are now 12 and 15? I also love knitting and indie music, and know I should do yoga (I am extremely inflexible, muscle-wise). I just started here a little while ago and was bummed this morning to weigh myself and be exactly the same as last time I weighed myself (so, I guess my little meter is still stalled out at "2 lbs lost" for now).

Finding MFP has been a huge benefit to me, kickstarting my fitness/healthy eating program. I wish you all the best with your goals!

Kate
  • DiannaJ1979
    Options
    Hi all! I am 32 and a mom of three kids. Matt (9.5 yrs), Sarah (almost 5) and David Jr (2 next month). I had gained about 30 lbs before I had my first child due to Paxil. I went from 140 to 170ish. I gained and lost all the weight from my first. I did about the same with the second...but the third stuck. However I know it isn't all baby weight...a lot is in my belly. I am currently 254, but hope to be about 140 again. At this point I would be happy just to be under 200!
  • mk2412
    mk2412 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I never got back to my prepregnancy weight after my first child, and 2.5 years later, I am still carrying the "baby weight" from my second. This is going to be a long and tough road, but I am ready! Just got to keep working! Please add me to your friend list. I appreciate the support!
  • rose92610
    Options
    Hello everyone!! I'm Rose, And I'm so ready to do this ! after the birth of my son in 1994 , I never paid attention to my weight because I was really active. Over the years Life happened! Now , with support from my Husband I WILL DO THIS.. Starting at 185 _188 goals is 135- 138... Good Luck to you all!
  • leeholmes
    leeholmes Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm a mom as well. I have a 10 year old son....can't blame it on my "baby weight gain" when he's freakin 10! I weighed less after I had him than I do now. I gained about 30 lbs over the past 2.5 years.....stress...or whatever you want to call it. I gained weight from eating too much....eating out too much let me add....and not being active. I'm new on MFP for about a year...but am now just taking it seriously since the new year and have been on every single day. I got my dieting down already and has lost 5 lbs since...today I will start excercise. Please add me because I would love the motivation from you to start working out. Thanks!!!

Insanity workout anyone??? I'm scared....lol
  • JenStyle30
    Options
    Hey, I'm a mom of an almost 5 year old boy. I never had a problem with weight, until after I gave birth to him. Now I seem to gain weight so easy!
  • starshine420
    Options
    Hey, I'm a mom of a 6, almost 7 year old, little boy. Would love more moms on my friend list to talk to. :)
  • starshine420
    Options
    I'm a mom as well. I have a 10 year old son....can't blame it on my "baby weight gain" when he's freakin 10! I weighed less after I had him than I do now. I gained about 30 lbs over the past 2.5 years.....stress...or whatever you want to call it. I gained weight from eating too much....eating out too much let me add....and not being active. I'm new on MFP for about a year...but am now just taking it seriously since the new year and have been on every single day. I got my dieting down already and has lost 5 lbs since...today I will start excercise. Please add me because I would love the motivation from you to start working out. Thanks!!!

Insanity workout anyone??? I'm scared....lol

Same here, I was around 130-135 when my son was born, at my heaviest I was 151.