I am new to myfitnesspal and I just signed up

Options

Replies

• LJNygaard
    Options
    I am new as well, just made my first post on the same topic.... :)
  • downfromhere
    Options
    Here we go, I am new to the site any tips. I want to lose as much as I can before my neices wedding in sept. 90 is my goal.
  • rr10speed
    Options
    Hi everyone, I'm new here, found out about this ap on my phone. Looking forward to losing !!
  • rachelnelson76
    rachelnelson76 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Feel free to add me, the more support and motivation the better!
  • cheerz465
    Options
    hello everyone! my name is tara and im new to this site. just trying to figure everything out right now.
  • skedzie
    skedzie Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to all! Feel free to send me a friend request - I always accept - the more the merrier! Good luck on your journey - together we can do it!
  • mamatoboys6219
    mamatoboys6219 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Hello to you guys, I am new as well. Good luck to everyone! We can help each other to achieve our goals :)
  • Sandra82874
    Options
    I too am new to this, I have only been on here for 2 days now but I am enjoying it. If you need friends feel free to add me also, would love the support and maybe I can be some support to you also
  • cheerz465
    Options
    So how do i get started with this? how do you send friend requests?
  • extremewinner
    extremewinner Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! Ive just signed up for this site and hopefully it will finally be my guide to losing weight!
  • rahonda28
    Options
    Hello everyone Ive been on here for two weeks my friend asked me to try it. The only advice I would like to say is keep logging in and you will get results PS the message boards for the most part have great advice just ignore the rude remarks some people give dont let them bring you down or not want to come back. There are great and wonderful people on here willing to give awsome support you just have to find them feel free to add me.
  • knutsie
    Options
    Hi Im new to this site today. Got the info from a coworker and she looks superI look forward to the support and tips along my long journey:smile:
  • martha_hk
    Options
    I am also new and love MFP. I have lost 7 pounds in 2weeks, mostly by logging my food. It is challenging to stay at 1300 calories or less, but I love love love the calories look ups, being able to add recipes and look up TJ foods. This is a phenomenal tool.
  • bbrobi2
    bbrobi2 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome. I love this site. I've only been a member for a little over 2 weeks, but started watching my food portions for the last 3 weeks. I have lost a total of 10 lbs. Using this site helps keep me on track. The best advice I have is to TAKE TIME to log HONESTLY your meals and snacks. Drink plenty of water. Don't forget to measure, measure, measure. I invested in a 20.00 BIGGEST LOOSER food scale from BED, BATH AND BEYOND. I wish you the BEST. I'm here for you.
  • azubler
    Options
    Just been here 3 days, lost 2 pounds already only 78 more to go! I love the site, it appears to have everything a serious person would want. Would love friends for encouragement and to share ideas with but I can't figure out how to invite anyone!
  • rugbygurl7
    Options
    Hi all...i am a newbie to this site too! time to get serious and get rid of the 30kg i want to lose instead of just thinking about it.
    Time to get motivated!

Good luck to all trying to lose weight!
  • casssssssiandra
    Options
    I'm new too! Any tips or advice would be awesome :) I signed up about 2 weeks ago and lost 5lbs before I signed up. But now I want to lose about 20 lbs.. feel free to add!
  • runbyme
    runbyme Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    Welcome newbies! Good luck on your journey to wellness! I've only been on here about 2 weeks but love the support! Feel free to add me!
  • Asharee011
    Asharee011 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Hey Everyone! Any of you feel free to add me!
  • Kelly_Wilson1990
    Kelly_Wilson1990 Posts: 3,245 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!