Options

Replies

• runbyme
    runbyme Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    Welcome! And good luck!
  • ManaMoo32
    Options
    i am new here as well. Motivation most days is what i lack since the snow rolled into michigan! feel free to add me! the more support the better!
  • gilleyce
    Options
    Welcome new ones, feel free to add me gilleyce. :happy:
  • Switty_Kitty
    Switty_Kitty Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the site! Feels free to add me! Im fairly new myself...just over a month on mfp. Such an amazing bunch of people...always full of support and laughs too :)
  • RogerF765
    RogerF765 Posts: 113
    Options
    Welcome. I lived in Omaha from '03 to '07. I find Florida winters to be much more agreeable for me.. Good Luck !
  • kimray75
    kimray75 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Welcome to all the new peeps! Set small goals for yourselves and take it one day at a time. Remember it's a journey, not a race :)

Feel free to add me as a friend if you wish. I have lost 92 pounds but gained about 25 back so I'm in weight loss mode again. My problem is I stopped writing what I was shoving into my mouth. *LOL* Lesson learned.

-Kim
  • ItsAliciaMarie
    Options
    Hello and welcome! I'm always looking for more friends! Add me if you'd like!
  • Denyea
    Denyea Posts: 1
    Options
    :smile: I'm on a quest to lose 40 pounds and get in shape and don't have any friends yet! I'm hesitant to request random people because I don't want anyone to think I'm a creeper! Be my friend!
  • apat1600
    Options
    I am new too. Am glad a fellow teacher told me about it!
    Any tricks to make logging the foods into food diary easier/quicker?
    Are the clorie counts for foods and exercise reliable? thanks! =)
  • srmar
    srmar Posts: 1
    Options
    :smile: Good Luck
  • dalgal26
    dalgal26 Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    Welcome! You are going to love it here. Great motivation and inspiration. Add me, if you like.

Wishing you great success in your weight loss journey. Just remember to enjoy the ride!
  • mrsdixon814
    mrsdixon814 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I'm a recent addition to the site and I've enjoyed getting into the swing of things. This site is great, the people are super sweet and always have a word of encouragement. Feel free to add me, I will try my best to help be another person in your support system. Being honest with yourself and being motivated are important but it's nice to have people in your corner too while you undergo this lifestyle change. Good luck to you!
  • JenniferW73
    Options
    Newbie here too! My best friends and I are doing this together! I hope that reading everyone's success stories and tips will help us reach our goals and have healthier lives!

Jenn
  • CanuckTracy
    CanuckTracy Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    I'm new too and addicted already...love this site, feel free to add me too :)
  • mikeyg1975
    Options
    Welcome....you'll love the site and all the friendly support! This is the first step :)
  • marekdds
    marekdds Posts: 2,211 Member
    Options
    Welcome everyone! Good luck on your journey. I have been at this a bit and find this site very useful, Feel free to add me as a friend. I will be happy to give and receive advice and support.
  • szqnva
    szqnva Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Hi! After a long time away, I am back to MFP again. I just started on January 4th, so I feel like I'm new, too! The support and motivation that comes from having friends along with you on this journey with you is definitely a plus! So, welcome! This is a great site, and feel free to "friend" me! :happy:
  • bobbin1
    bobbin1 Posts: 60
    Options
    Welcome all new members. I am also very new to this site. Feel free to add me to your friends list.:happy:
  • RaggedyPeg
    Options
    Hi there, I have been with ww for decades too so please feel free to add me as a friend and we will discover together! My daughter found this site and has lost over 10 lbs.
    Peggy
  • szqnva
    szqnva Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    hi everyone! I've been here 2 weeks now and am down 6 lbs. its a struggle, but iam still motivated. hope it lasts lol
    wish all of you much success! lots of support here in MFP

Hi! Looks like you're almost exactly on the same path as I am! Have been back on MFP for about two weeks and am also down 6 lbs. Maybe we can motivate each other!

Susan :smile: