Hello Ya'll

Options
I am new to the site but not to the weight lose struggle:grumble: ... I have been heavy most of my life but since my first trip to college it has just gotten over board... I successfully lost 100 lbs 5 years ago :bigsmile: and I felt so great but now that I am back in school I am gaining weight again... so here we go on round two :ohwell: ... I also discovered that I needed a little more help this time... getting started and keeping up with it has been a lot harder because I am so busy... But I am determined and I am going to succeed... just keep an eye on me and watch the pounds drop off... lol...

also I look forward to talking to you all and if there is anyone from michigan give me a holla:drinker:

Jenn

Replies

• dragonscapes24
    Options
    I am new to the site but not to the weight lose struggle:grumble: ... I have been heavy most of my life but since my first trip to college it has just gotten over board... I successfully lost 100 lbs 5 years ago :bigsmile: and I felt so great but now that I am back in school I am gaining weight again... so here we go on round two :ohwell: ... I also discovered that I needed a little more help this time... getting started and keeping up with it has been a lot harder because I am so busy... But I am determined and I am going to succeed... just keep an eye on me and watch the pounds drop off... lol...

also I look forward to talking to you all and if there is anyone from michigan give me a holla:drinker:

Jenn
  • pete
    pete Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP and Good luck.
    I am in graduate school as well and have managed to both gain 50 pounds over the years and already lost 30 so far (not all at MFP, but that is a different story). I still some more work to do and soon i will be back where i started before graduate school. LOL.

It took time to gain the weight so it takes time to lose it in a healthy way (i.e., one pound a week).

This site is really good for keeping one honest about hat they eat and how much exercise you get each day. It makes weight loss possible, even in graduate school! Good luck!
  • Mireille
    Mireille Posts: 5,134 Member
    Options
    You can definetely do it again!
    Welcome and good luck on your journey!
    :flowerforyou: