Need friends who will motivate.

Options
I'm 5'2, started off at 165, down to 153 lbs, have another 23 lbs left to lose before reaching my goal weight & beginning to tone my body. Send me a friend request with a message in it, telling me a bit about yourself.

Thanks.

Replies

• BlueEyes07
    BlueEyes07 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi! I just joined this site today. I am a SAHM of 2 boys. One is almost 10 and the other will be a year in about a week. I am looking to lose some weight just to feel better about myself. I want to have other people be able to hold me accountable and motivate me when I am losing interest. I always seem to start out strong and fizzle out after I see results right away. When I don't see anymore dramatic progress I seem to stop. This is the first time I have looked into a "community" to motivate me and keep me on track :)
  • aboutMEE
    Options
    Hi I also would like to get motivated via the "community" :) I have had this app on my Iphone 4 ages, but never realised I could log on online! I am a mother of 2 kids also..Miss 7 & Master 4 & would love to lose some extra weight & tone up!
    Just to feel great & have the energy I once had! Maybe we can keep tabs on our progress together? Gem.
  • BlueEyes07
    BlueEyes07 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Yes!! I would love that. I am in the same boat. I really feel that I would like to be toned more so than I am now. I don't have the energy I used to have either and want it back! I am really motivated to take control and really get where I want to be now. Sarah.