sugar free/fat free snacks

Options
I seem to be going over my sugar allowance everyday. I also seem to be pretty damn hungry at night. I know when you are trying to lose weight it's not good to eat late at night. I need some good snack ideas that are low in sugar or sugar free and low in fat that keep you full.

Replies

• Sublog
    Sublog Posts: 1,296 Member
    Options
    Doesn't matter if you eat late at night and it doesn't matter if you go over your sugar limit (assuming you're healthy)

Eat a calorie deficit. Meal timing isn't important for weight loss.
  • Katrina18pt2
    Options
    I wouldn't say it would keep you full, but if you're craving a little treat or something sweet, sugar free Jell-o usually does the trick for me. And it's only 60 calories per pudding cup. So you can't really go wrong, unless you eat the whole pack. Which I don't advise :laugh:
  • angieleighbyrd
    angieleighbyrd Posts: 989 Member
    Options
    I have to really watch my sugar not just for my weight loss goal, but for my health. I had gestational diabetes with my youngest who is 6 months old, and I am now pre-diabetic. My entire family is diabetic and I am trying not to be another statistic. I was on 7 shots a day with my pregnancy. I do not want to go back down that road.