Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Music? Dubstep? Workout Music?

Does anyone here listen to Dubstep? Whats your favorite dubstep artists? Trying to make a playlist...

Or if you have any other good workout music list it down! I like everything- Alt rock, rap, hip hop, r&b, 80's, 90's.. e.t.c.

:)

Replies

• Poetic_
    Poetic_ Posts: 269 Member
    Is it bad that I don't know what dubstep is?

I usually stick to Tech N9ne for hip hop and lots of 90's r&b, works for me.
  • stephabef
    stephabef Posts: 936 Member
    Dubstep is HUGE where I live, but I haven't really listened to it much unless I happen to be at a bar that's holding a show.

I listen to a lot of M83 when I work out.
  • SeanIsMyHomeboy
    SeanIsMyHomeboy Posts: 107 Member
    Check out Zomboy. He only has an EP out right now, but his work is good. In my opinion, more original than the go to Skrillex.
  • mochalovies
    mochalovies Posts: 192 Member
    work out song? Lady Humps song! sry couldnt help you there

but this is my favorite dubstep video!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LXO-jKksQkM
  • dubstep is good to workout to. dont know any of the artists though.

i listen to alot of rihanna, lady gaga, eminem, daft punk, bt, fat boy slim, paul okenfold, beyonce, and j-lo.
  • kmparks24
    kmparks24 Posts: 198
    SKRILLEX!!!! Love love love!!! Here is a remix they did of a Benny Benassi song... it busts out about 1:18 into the song.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LaIZ0mUJzr0

:glasses:
  • TammyLynne71
    TammyLynne71 Posts: 184 Member
    I love Skrillex
  • ironanimal
    ironanimal Posts: 5,922 Member
    Meh, not a fan of Skrillex. Cryptex is a lesser known artist, and Blue Stahli is worth a look although it's BS isn't a dubstep artist.
  • voliim
    voliim Posts: 13
    Eh, I used to like Dubstep, but I don't really like it any more and never liked it for working out.

Generally for weight lifting I love to listen to rap, mostly because of the strong beats and the relatively fast paced (Which I don't think metal has) lyrics. Cardio is a different story, I prefer to listen to really fast songs, things like House, Trance, Drum and Base and Hardstyle, basically any form of Electro. I'll post some songs that I like here.

Weight Lifting:
    DMX Ft. Eminem & Obie Trice - Go To Sleep
    Tech N9ne - Dysfunctional
    Tech N9ne - Caribou Lou
    Tech N9ne - Worldwide Choppers
    Tech N9ne - Riot Start (As you can tell, I Like T 9 :P
    Kray Twinz - Round One
    2Pac - Ready for War

Cardio:
    Klaypex - Rain
    Pendulum - Showdown
    Pendulum - Immersion (I think the whole album is good for working out)
    Most of DJ Tiesto
    Club Mix - DJ Blend (His work is really good for House/Club mixes)

Which music you like to listen to really depends on you :p
  • I just got the UFK 2010 & UFK 2011 cd's on Itunes for $5 each. They both have around 18 songs each I believe. There are some hits and misses on both but in general they are good cd's, especially for the price. Skrillex is always a good way to go. His music gets you pretty pumped up. Knife Party just came out with a EP and it is pretty good. The song Internet Friends is sick! (although I must admit that alot of the voice stuff in dubstep doesn't really do much for me....its kind of weird sometimes). Bassnectar is pretty good. Rusko's song Woo Boost is pretty cool. The Bloody Beetroots are awesome but not really dubstep. Hope this gives you a few new songs. If you find any other good ones let me know!