Hey Everyone - Australian Here Looking For More Friends

Options
Hey everyone,

Been using MFP for a while as I have been on a cut for 4 months.

I have lost 20 kilograms (40 pounds) in the process. I absolutely love this app.

I also really like the fitness community and the people who are struggling each and every day like me to achieve their goals.

Problem is, all the people around me do not have the same goals as me and try to get me off track (I have literally had to turn down 10 cakes in the past month alone at work lol).

So yeah... I am looking for more friends on here for accountability etc. I always try to keep the friends I have on MFP motivated and comment daily.

I do not mind if you aren't Australian, if you are male or female, if you need to lose 10 pounds or 100 pounds, we are all equal in our journey!

Add me :)

Replies

• rsmithy89
    rsmithy89 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    shameless bump.
  • BeautyFromPain
    BeautyFromPain Posts: 4,952 Member
    Options
    lol i know what you mean! work can be our biggest enemy!
    my manager just has to bring in a bag of red licorice EVERY day, my favorite. argggh it's so hard to say no but i do.
  • miriam1503
    Options
    yeah I know what you mean my mom is always trying to get me to cheat on my diet :)
  • stevenleagle
    stevenleagle Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    Maate you look greaaat!
  • Cal28
    Cal28 Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    Not Aussie but am in Aus. You can't possibly look like that and be on here! lol :-)
  • ryanherbert
    ryanherbert Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I'm an Aussie - feel free to add :)
  • addman72
    addman72 Posts: 220
    Options
    Add me if you like , Im Aussie male.

Congrats on 20kg , very impressive
  • BeautyFromPain
    BeautyFromPain Posts: 4,952 Member
    Options
    Not Aussie but am in Aus. You can't possibly look like that and be on here! lol :-)

I don't understand, once you lose weight you have to stop using this site according to you? Many people on here are using for maintenance, putting on weight and just to overall become healthier. It's myFITNESSpal not myWEIGHTLOSSpal?

ps congrats on 20kg that is very impressive!
  • jnthwaite
    jnthwaite Posts: 111
    Options
    Jackie from Brisbane - add me if you'd like. :)
  • godricshollow
    godricshollow Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    I work across from Sam's Warehouse... discount lollies. My coworkers like to stack up on Freddo Frogs and snakes just in case of a zombie apocalypse. Major sabotage I tell you!
  • cyndyv
    cyndyv Posts: 18
    Options
    I'll send you a request. Inspiration from friends is always the best!!:happy:
  • monkeymouse74
    Options
    Also not Aussie YET, but live here. Feel free to add me too:flowerforyou:
  • Weezieishness
    Weezieishness Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I'm not an Aussie but I'm from New Zealand, so not too far away. Yeah, totally sympathise with what everyone is saying here. I work close to a Burger King, and I used to work at that Burger King myself so the staff there often give me discounts if I go in. But I almost never go in these days.
  • monkeymouse74
    Options

I don't understand, once you lose weight you have to stop using this site according to you? Many people on here are using for maintenance, putting on weight and just to overall become healthier. It's myFITNESSpal not myWEIGHTLOSSpal?

Come on, the poster is obviously new and is still finding out how the site works, She's only posted 21 times! No need to be so nasty! And yes we have all kinds of people with all kinds of fitness goals on here, which makes it an even better place to reach your own goals.
  • mayb92
    mayb92 Posts: 34
    Options
    I'm not aussie :) but I know what you mean it's so hard to turn down some foods about to add you
  • Cal28
    Cal28 Posts: 514 Member
    Options

Of course he can :-) I was just envious lol

and thanks monkeymouse :-)
  • shmunster
    shmunster Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    I'm an aussie, will add you :)
  • gazz777
    gazz777 Posts: 722
    Options
    An Aussie welcoming all Aussies. Feel free to send me an FR. I LOVE THIS COUNTRY !
  • danielnoble
    Options
    Another Aussie, send you an add.
  • rsmithy89
    rsmithy89 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the adds everyone. The more the merrier.

Expect me to be there to motivate you all :)